SOLD!! Adult Pair of Aussy Water Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
JosephJenkins
Adult Pair of Aussy Water Dragons

SOLD

Well I would be lieing if I didn't say that I have been dreading this day for a while now. I will be going off to college and while I can take most my animals, these guys have been kept outside and I will not have anywhere to keep them. These guys are possibly my favorite species I have had the pleasure to work with so far. Their beauty, awareness, and spunk are awesome. Another reason why I hate to get rid of them is the possibility that it may be nearly impossible to locate some more in the future with the passing of Bert at Agama Int. and so few people trying to breed these guys.

Sorry, enough of my whining, lets get down to details about these guys.

I purchased them from Agama International in April of 2010 as some of their last adult AWD breeders. While I have Panacured them, these guys have been kept outside their entire life at AI and now under my care, so they have fed on various insects that have enter their enclosures.

The Female is close to 2 ft and the male is a bit larger than that. They are both young adults(I estimate 3-5 yrs old). The female has produced infertile eggs last year. I believe she may have produced fertile eggs this year, however I was on a trip and did not get to them in time to grab them before the bugs did. The newly missing spikes on the back of her neck are a sure sign that they have been breeding.

I am asking $700 for the pair and $50 for shipping. I accept Paypal, ask about other methods of payment.

PM me or email me with any questions at josephjenkins31@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Joseph Jenkins
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
australian, dragon, water