For Sale or Trade Silver Eyed Platinum Tiger 100% het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #1
BrooklynJoe
Arrow or Trade Silver Eyed Platinum Tiger 100% het albino

SOLD TO MRHNIN

BACK UP FOR SALE AFTER A RECENT ESCAPE attempt two weeks ago.

Bob Clark produced late Dec. 2010 platinum/fire tiger 100% het clark strain. I picked up at a show, with all Bob Clark approved Paperwork, and email thread to prove it!

-He has visible gene power with silver eyes and the addition of being 100% het clark strain albino. Triple the genes in this guy, he surely will be ready by your next season(2013).

-When paired with the right female he is carrying triple genes to produce:
ivory, platinum,tiger het,etc...Produce lav & purple albino,platty tigers, ivories, clark strain albino ivories, plattys,platty tigers,ivory tigers, ivory albino super tigers, ivory albino tigers, platinum super tigers,platinum tigers, ivory super tigers, his genetics are power packing. His genes are not limited either.

He has a typical retic cage aggression, calm once he is out, working with him a lot still.he is feeding on f/t medium rat, so if you are not retic experienced please do not express interest he is near 5 feet, probably get him to 6-7 shortly

Make Reasonable Offer on him if your interested. No Low balling please. I will open with offers at $950.00 NOW open offers at $850.00 Plus shipped There are plattys going for this price, there are platty tigers and dwarf going for this price he is also 100% het albino so you do the math. No low ball offers please.

PRICED TO SALE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Trades are considered. Preferable but not limited to the following, value should be 950 or more;

Ball Morphs
-Enchi Females
-Mojave Females
-Mystic Males
-Phantom Males
-Goblin
-Open to many others

Albino GoldenChilds are welcome

Boa Morphs
Sunglow Motleys
Jungle Albino Motleys
Orangasm Motleys 100% Het albino
Orangasm 100% Het albino
Boa Woman Caramels
VPI Caramel
VPI Pink Panthers
Open to some other morphs
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2011, 12:03 PM   #2
gonzo21
Very very true guys. Fantastic price. I paid $2500 for mine, 8 mo ago, looks exactly like this one too. Plus the bigger breeders in the US still have them marked for $3500 or more. Great looking snake bro, good luck. Gary, Home Grown Retics, LLC

Old 10-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
BrooklynJoe
Thanks Gonzo, at least someone knows I'm letting him go at a steal and funding other projects is now a focus of mine. And he is just growing like a machine making it more and more of a rush to sell him for more room.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
platinum, platinum tiger, tiger