SOLD!! Gorgeous Rainbow Tiger Female ~ Priced to move! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 09-11-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Kilzac
Gorgeous Rainbow Tiger Female ~ Priced to move!

Due to a life change I have to get rid of my last 2 bearded dragons.

So up for sale is my female Rainbow Tiger 100% het for trans from Carolina Classic Dragons. She came from Kiwi x Fury and is absolutely beautiful with an equally amazing personality. She just came out of shed and she is HOT!! Its hard to believe but shes even more yellow in person that in the pictures. She also has an awesome neon orange beard. Her tail is starting to go into shed. Right now she is just a little above 300 grams and just eats everything. She chows down on kale, carrots, apples, and loves her roaches. She has no nips at all and is just perfect, but she does have 1 missing toe nail but is not noticeable at all.

SOLD!!

For any more information feel free to PM me or email me at zacoddo@aol.com.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, female, rainbow, tiger