Central American Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
raindrummer101
Central American Female

Nice 3.5 foot female Central American Boa.. Easy to handle.. Feeds well on F/T.. Nice Nice specimen.. Looking to trade.. Tell me what you got. email directly at raindrummer101@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2004, 08:50 PM   #2
Greg Riso
What's The Problem?

I e-mailed you concerning this animal several days ago and never received a response. Could it be because I stated I would be in Maryland soon and could pick up this animal in person thus avoiding having to ship? Or is it my money's no good in your state? I inquired about your animal before you bothered to repost it here. If you can take the time to do that please do any serious potential customers such as myself a favor and have the courtesy of replying if you really have an animal to sell.

Old 08-23-2004, 05:32 AM   #3
raindrummer101
Wow.. I'm Sorry

Please accept my sincerest apology for not getting back with you.. I have been sooo busy the last few days.. Email me again and i'll get back to you with a prompt response.. sorry again.. ashlie
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread