For Sale HIGH END P.I. chahoua breeding pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 05-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #1
Rhacoboy
HIGH END P.I. chahoua breeding pair!

These guys are back up for sale for the time being. I am shifting projects and as much as I love my chahoua, there are other things that I want to begin working with.

This pair is around 5 years old and they are breeding like crazy.I have been working with this pair since 2010 and in 2010 she produced 4 eggs. In 2011 she produced 6. So far she has a perfect hatch rate. This is their third breeding season and she has produced two fertile clutches so far and mating was witnessed two days ago which means that she will probably be laying again in another 50-60 days. With proper feeding and supplimentation she will most likely produce 4 clutches this year. The female is De Vosjoli line and the male is Repashy. The male is an extremely high orange and the female is a high red.

I am posting pictures of the actual pair for sale, as well as several of their offspring that they have produced over the years.

This pair is priced at $1,800.00 shipped. I am not interested in trades except for green tree pythons, emerald tree boas or abronia.

Male:

Female:

Offspring:

E-mail: rhacsetc@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
-Armen
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2022, 07:28 AM   #2
JulieSal
What from of payment do you take ?

Old 01-18-2022, 05:03 PM   #3
pandidannycn
It is from 10 years ago... What do you expect?

Old 01-19-2022, 12:03 AM   #4
Mj442k
Think your years are off. Lol that's a 11 year old chahoua. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old 01-19-2022, 05:55 PM   #5
Jman22
It looks like the OP said they were 5 years old back in May of 2012, when this was posted. I'm thinking they would be 15 years old (approximately this May). 2022 - 2012 + 5 = 15
It is interesting to see the pricing of Chahouas over a span of a decade.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!