1.0 '06 Graziani Pastel NICE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
jaysreptiles
1.0 '06 Graziani Pastel NICE!!!

This is a very nice pastel male close to 600 grams. He was produced in '06 by Brian Taylor. Very nice line of pastels. Eats f/t rats no problem. Ready for your girls!!!

$225 Shipped!!!

740 534 2177 Jay

Disclaimer: I will not hold anything without payment or deposit. All animals are described and represented to the best of our ability. No packages will be shipped until a destination address is confirmed in writing via email. The buyer is responsible for providing a correct shipping address. I assume no responsibility for the loss or delay of a shipment if the buyer confirms an incorrect shipping address. Live arrival is not guarenteed if the confirmed address is incorrect or incomplete. I will only be resposible for DOA with photographic proof or other means if necessary. I accept PAYPAL payments ONLY no exceptions(overnight money orders from previous buyers is fine). I will ship only within the U.S. Buyer assumes all responsibility once the animal arrives. I will be glad to work with any buyer regarding the ongoing care of any animal purchased.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread