So...what to do when you're told "If you breed snakes this season, I'm leaving you?" - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 03-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #71
Mumford3
Well to answer your questions simply - if someone told me that, I'd a) keep breeding snakes b) tell them to get lost, their loss obviously and c) sign up for online dating, haha or search for romance/reptile related sites?! Lol yeah not sure if they exist but maybe search through some of the info on http://www.onlinedating.org - good stuff on there, hope that helps and good luck with everything!

Old 03-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #72
annmikeal
Leigh... You know I love you like a sister, Im so happy that Stephen and Kevin agree with me about how much of a loser he is

Old 03-21-2011, 01:42 PM   #73
akaangela
I am sorry things are going so bad for you. I am glad he is gone. This sound cold but he was a very bad person. You cant take responsibility for how he acted. He wants you to feel bad, don't let him do that. Take some deep breaths and remind yourself you ARE a good person. You are not him. He is lower than dirt. Life will get better <sigh> it just sometimes seems like the ride downhill won't stop, but it will. If you can try and get some counselling. I know this doesn't make you feel any better but you are MUCH better without him!! Do NOT let him make you feel like a bad person! His words are an evil poison. You are a very precious person. You don't deserve to be treated like that. Please don't let him bring you down. You are worth loving. You have a wonderful future ahead of you. Sure it is hard now (oh boy do I know how hard it can be) but it will get better. Never let anyone tell you, or let them make you believe you are worthless.

If you need to talk feel free to shoot me a message. I have been where you are and have had plenty of experience with bad and abusive relationships.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:40 PM   #74
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Hey chicka, everyone here is all for you. We can all see that you tried to make things right and tried to work with him but he simply refused. he had this idea in his head that he could do what he wanted when he wanted and you would simply have to deal with it in the end because everything was in your name he didn't have to worry about it. That is what it seems to me. I had my own room mate like that.

But you have to see and know from all the people here, we are here to support you and we know you are a good person after everything you went through.

3 years is a long time but you will get over it and find someone much better and supportive than that ass.

Don't waste any time thinking about him, it would be a waste. do as he did and if he tries to contact you again don't accept it, delete texts without reading them. let him live his fairy tale life as he digs his hole deeper with no way to get out. maybe he will realize that he had things great and all he had to do is be less selfish.

You are a kind and caring person and you deserve better than how he has been treating you.

Keep your head up!

Old 03-21-2011, 06:24 PM   #75
snakechaarmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagespyder@yahoo.com View Post
Hey chicka, everyone here is all for you. We can all see that you tried to make things right and tried to work with him but he simply refused. he had this idea in his head that he could do what he wanted when he wanted and you would simply have to deal with it in the end because everything was in your name he didn't have to worry about it. That is what it seems to me. I had my own room mate like that.

But you have to see and know from all the people here, we are here to support you and we know you are a good person after everything you went through.

3 years is a long time but you will get over it and find someone much better and supportive than that ass.

Don't waste any time thinking about him, it would be a waste. do as he did and if he tries to contact you again don't accept it, delete texts without reading them. let him live his fairy tale life as he digs his hole deeper with no way to get out. maybe he will realize that he had things great and all he had to do is be less selfish.

You are a kind and caring person and you deserve better than how he has been treating you.

Keep your head up!

Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you guys were all here cause I really need a group hug. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you are right.

Old 03-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #76
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakechaarmer View Post
Thank you so much for the kind words. I wish you guys were all here cause I really need a group hug. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope you are right.
I dont do groups... unless there is more than one female... then in that case put me in the middle

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!