In your dreams - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you dream about?
Ordinary things, I dream about taking out the trash 0 0%
I have issues at work: I dream about my boss and co-workers 3 6.67%
I count sheep in my dreams 0 0%
I **** sheep in my dreams 1 2.22%
I dream about going bass fishing 1 2.22%
I make beautiful and sensitive love to my beloved 5 11.11%
Too depraved and debauched to mention here, email if you want details 25 55.56%
I dream about Lucille lol 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2005, 07:34 AM   #31
Lucille
That is definitely not what I dream of; but neither are my dreams totally appropriate. I'd be in big trouble if they ever found a way to record the stuff I think, lol.......

Old 04-10-2005, 11:50 AM   #32
kiote9
I dream a lot and I like it. I have been call psychic and I have been called psychotic, but I do love my dreams.

In some dreams I am in the sky, looking down at the earth and enjoying its beauty. I see the people walking around and laughing, the water flowing in the streams, the wind blowing the leaves of the trees, the colors and textures of life.

In some dreams I am fighting, fist fighting. I once started having repetitive dreams shortly after beginning a new relationship. I dreamed that I was fighting a dark-haired girl while this fellow watched. It went on for two months, then I found out this "single" fellow still lived with his (dark-haired) girlfriend.

I dream about sitting in a quiet place and having conversation with a friend or acquaintance. Usually it's someone I haven't seen in long time. It's nice because it's like actually spending time with them. Sometimes I'm naked, but usually not. These aren't sex dreams.

My sex dreams are bbbbaaaaaaaaaddddddd. I usually dream about forcing some very attractive man to have sex with me. Once at gun point while he was handcuffed to the bath tub. Not all my sex dreams are like that, though. On occasion I dream about having sex with the afore mentioned fellow and the dreams are almost as good as he was.....

I have one dream I remember from my childhood because it was so odd. I was about 10, and the dream was about my friends camper trailer. I was in it and there were snakes all around me. The thing that made it odd was that the entire dream was in green and orange. I dream in full color. This is the only dream that I've ever had in only two colors. Then, sometime last year, I was listening to a Cure CD and discovered they had a song called Wrong Number that has the line "lime green, lime green and tangerine, the sickly sweet colours of the snakes I'm seeing". It kind of brought the dream back to the surface of my mind.

Dreams can be manipulated if you are conscious enough to control them, but I much prefer to let my mind go where it will and go along for the ride. It has been a hell of a rollercoaster so far, and I don't plan on getting off anytime soon.

Old 04-10-2005, 11:55 AM   #33
Lucille
Did you let him finish taking his bath first?

Old 04-10-2005, 12:01 PM   #34
kiote9
Um.....he wasn't taking a bath.

It was a really cool dream. I was visiting family and this guy broke into the house to rob us. Someone grabbed a shotgun and stopped him. Then the whole family decided to go get the cops as there was no telephone (for some reason unknown). They handcuffed the guy to the tub and handed me the gun then they all left together. Did I mention the guy was drop dead gorgeous? So I took the gun in the bathroom, had him get half naked and lay in the tub (at gun point), and I got naked and laid him. Had to hurry cause the cops would be there soon.

Strange, strange dream.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:06 PM   #35
Lucille
Hmmmm...it is interesting but not a method to decrease robberies lol; would make a great movie scene though.

You are amazing, I am very happy you are here on this forum, make yourself at home.......

Old 07-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #36
Laura Fopiano
I've had the same reoccurring nightmare since I was a child. I'm standing on the beach in knee deep water watching the horizon as a large wave starts to develop, it continues grow, taller, taller, the water is pulling towards it, I'm to close to get out of the water away from it, to far to dive under, and just when it's about to break, I wake and it starts all over again. My step mom believes that because most of the men that I've been involved with are water signs, and because I'm a Sag. and a fire sign that they're trying to put me out.
The sex dreams are even more bazaar, the are with men I've never seen before, and the guys are always smoking hot!! I even had a dream about my reptile partner, he would die if he knew about it and I don't even look at him that way.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:21 PM   #37
handsomeRob
i dont dream hardly ever anymore. although i will occasionally jump up in the middle of the night thinking i forgot to do something at work. then i have to tell myself that it doesnt matter because the store is closed, the people are gone, and if they didnt get it...tough ****.

Old 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM   #38
RedQuake
Theres been a few times i've come home so tired that i just went to bed. Then i'd wake up say around 8PM thinking that is actualy AM and jump out of bed in a rush to get ready for work. I've been dreaming alot about work LOL. The thing is i find i dream more or at least remember more between the time my alarm first goes off and when i actually get up (usually a half hour later).

Red

Old 07-27-2005, 12:43 AM   #39
handsomeRob
my god! who hasnt done that?

Old 07-27-2005, 12:51 AM   #40
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
my god! who hasnt done that?

hehehe, ya i'm sure i'm not the only person who's done that but how many pple would actually get as far as going for a shower before realizing its nite not morning LOL. Then again i used to work in health care and at one time was working nite shift so i would get up at 8pm to get ready to go to work for 10pm. I think that has screwed me up a bit lol. Almost a year of not doing night shifts anymore, heck, not working in health care, and i'm still prone to sleeping during the day and being up all night. Oh, that reminds me, if i do nap during the day, i almost never remember any dreams.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!