In your dreams - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: What do you dream about?
Ordinary things, I dream about taking out the trash 0 0%
I have issues at work: I dream about my boss and co-workers 3 6.67%
I count sheep in my dreams 0 0%
I **** sheep in my dreams 1 2.22%
I dream about going bass fishing 1 2.22%
I make beautiful and sensitive love to my beloved 5 11.11%
Too depraved and debauched to mention here, email if you want details 25 55.56%
I dream about Lucille lol 10 22.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2005, 02:20 AM   #41
Python Lara
I have dreams mostly about sex. I often have recurring dreams of a house I've never seen before in my life. ever since I was a child in fact. I dream about people I have a crush on, or if I've been playing too much of a particular video game I'll be guaranteed to dream about that. Like Sims2 for instance lol. I DO dream about a guy I never got over sometimes also. Sometimes my dreams are weird and movie-like with color and people I've never seen or met before.

Old 07-27-2005, 04:26 AM   #42
handsomeRob
i never dream about sex. which is sad...cant get any in real life, cant even dream about it. one would think that i would dream about it because i think and fantasize about it all day. and all the girls that i meet fantasize about having sex all the time too.....just not with me.

Old 07-28-2005, 12:24 PM   #43
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
i never dream about sex. which is sad...cant get any in real life, cant even dream about it. one would think that i would dream about it because i think and fantasize about it all day. and all the girls that i meet fantasize about having sex all the time too.....just not with me.
You know, if you are talking about sexual fantasies with women and you aren't having sex with them you just might not be reading the signals right. If I have a guy in my face and I'm talking about sex with him chances are it's because I am interested in having sex with him. If I make it known that I am interested but am subtle about it for fear of rejection, and he doesn't respond I just figure he isn't interested. Well....I used to. Then I got smart and decided if someone I desired was right there I was going to make it perfectly clear what I wanted. There are quite a few men who are offended by an aggressive woman, but so what. The worst they can do is say no.

I don't dream about sex often. I really like sex dreams, but most of my dreams are about just talking with other people.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:36 PM   #44
RedQuake
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
If I make it known that I am interested but am subtle about it for fear of rejection, and he doesn't respond I just figure he isn't interested. Well....I used to. Then I got smart and decided if someone I desired was right there I was going to make it perfectly clear what I wanted. There are quite a few men who are offended by an aggressive woman, but so what. The worst they can do is say no. I don't dream about sex often. I really like sex dreams, but most of my dreams are about just talking with other people.
I used to be like that too, always to concerned with rejection that i'd never show my interest, at least not directly. Now i'm upfront and quite clear about what i want. I just went through the rejection thing with a guy i really liked but its not that big a deal. He's not interested in me that way (no relationship, just sex) thats fine, his loss. As for dreaming........i've been reliving an evening out with the above mentioned guy where we were in his car having a *good Time* by some train tracks. Needless to say the engineer got an eye full as he went by (slow moving train by the way) and was happy to honk the train horn to let us know he was able to see us. Its not one of my proudest moments but it was fun........hehehe.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:54 PM   #45
handsomeRob
that reminds me of the time about 6 months ago that i was at a local bar. this really gorgeous girl comes up to me and says "im really needing to find a guy tonight. ive not had sex in 3 months." i said, "well ive not had sex in over a year." her reply? "sucks to be you." then she got up and walked away. usually on nights that stuff happens i just end up going home alone voluntarily because im so pissed off at the entire female gender.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:31 PM   #46
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
that reminds me of the time about 6 months ago that i was at a local bar. this really gorgeous girl comes up to me and says "im really needing to find a guy tonight. ive not had sex in 3 months." i said, "well ive not had sex in over a year." her reply? "sucks to be you." then she got up and walked away. usually on nights that stuff happens i just end up going home alone voluntarily because im so pissed off at the entire female gender.
Wow, that is just so incredibly wrong! I mean in an unforgivable and horrible way. I don't understand anyone being that cruel to someone they don't even know. It seems that some people live to be mean to other people.

I wish I had more time for sex. The kid thing. I love my children and for the next few years they still have most of my time and attention. It's very hard because I miss having someone to be close to, spend some quality sack time, talk, share a few things. I know when the boys get older I'll have more time for that, but I'm lonely (and horny) now. The choices we make in life...sigh...

Old 07-28-2005, 09:24 PM   #47
handsomeRob
"You know, if you are talking about sexual fantasies with women and you aren't having sex with them you just might not be reading the signals right."

actually, the signals in this town are very clear. "hey my husband is on deployment, wanna go have sex?"

Old 07-28-2005, 09:35 PM   #48
Python Lara
LOL you said it perfectly Rob. I'm in San Diego, CA. right now stationed with my husband in Coronado NAB, and you wouldn't believe the females that do EXACTLY that! It's pathetic & the guys are just the same.

Old 07-28-2005, 09:46 PM   #49
handsomeRob
oh i know all too well about that. my wife said that alot while i was on deployments, and its also why i dont have sex. all the women here are married to someone in the military.

btw, PLEASE tell me that im not the only one that has 'dokken' songs pop into their head each time upon entering this forum topic.

Old 07-28-2005, 09:52 PM   #50
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python Lara
LOL you said it perfectly Rob. I'm in San Diego, CA. right now stationed with my husband in Coronado NAB, and you wouldn't believe the females that do EXACTLY that! It's pathetic & the guys are just the same.
You could tell when one group returned and one departed because all of the of the faces of the women in the enlisted club changed...........Guess some things will never change.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!