FUN ideas and fundraisers for Fauna! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:51 AM   #21
JungleHabitats

OMG Alan. Would you please just grow up? Your little temper tantrum is ridiculous at best.

btw...I seriously doubt that you know much about chivalry since you can't even come close to spelling it right.

Administrator of Bob Clark Herp Fan Forums

yeah ... uhm thats it doc....please excuse me ... while i :Puke: reading your post

Old 07-27-2004, 04:38 AM   #22
Lucille
Look, if you two wanna come here and support our ideas for Fauna fundraisers we will gladly take $ from either or both of you.
If y'all wanna fight, please go to Hell.........

Old 07-27-2004, 03:01 PM   #23
Dr Owens
Re: ...

Quote:
Originally posted by JungleHabitats
yeah ... uhm thats it doc....please excuse me ... while i :Puke: reading your post
[sarcasm] Spectacular comeback Alan. I'm impressed. [/sarcasm]

Old 07-27-2004, 09:32 PM   #24
Stardust
Dr. Owens,
With all due respect, as much as I can give one that I do not know, to follow Alan on here just to make fun of him is petty. He only said he wasn't going to be here, he did not air his laundry with his problems about fauna here.
It is a shame that mods can get away with the kind of things others get points for.
Lucille is correct, if you want to air this do it in Hell.

Old 07-27-2004, 11:43 PM   #25
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Dr. Owens,
With all due respect, as much as I can give one that I do not know, to follow Alan on here just to make fun of him is petty. He only said he wasn't going to be here, he did not air his laundry with his problems about fauna here.
First of all, I did not follow him here. Second, while he might not have "aired his laundry," he was still trying to subtly put down this forum. His post was petty...I was merely letting him know that such behavior wouldn't go unanswered.

Quote:
It is a shame that mods can get away with the kind of things others get points for.
What do you feel I deserve warning points for? I have in no way violated the rules or TOS of this site. Laughing at someone's ignorance is not against the rules.

Quote:
Lucille is correct, if you want to air this do it in Hell.
I have the right to address whoever I want on this forum, whenever I want...just like you do. If you don't like what I post, then don't read it. Neither you nor Lucille make the rules on this site...Rich does. I do not need instruction in how or where to post from either of you.

Old 07-28-2004, 12:02 AM   #26
Stardust
Dr. Owens,

Though I do agree with you that perhap Alan should not have displayed his frustrations here, I also say that you as a mod should be someone we can count on and someone who would perhaps not stoop to the level of making fun of someones spelling.
I hope you did not come on here just for Alans sake and perhaps participate as this is meant to be a fun forum to play in

Old 07-28-2004, 12:15 AM   #27
bcfos
Oh for the love of god drop it !!!

Granted Jay didn't violate any rules poking fun at Alan. Lets face it folks we all poke fun at each other and don't make a big deal of it at all. So why should it be a big deal when a mod does the same thing?? Come on just because you are a mod doesn't mean you have to be a stick in the mud now does it?

Old 07-28-2004, 01:13 AM   #28
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by Stardust
Dr. Owens,

Though I do agree with you that perhap Alan should not have displayed his frustrations here, I also say that you as a mod should be someone we can count on and someone who would perhaps not stoop to the level of making fun of someones spelling.
Well...sorry, but I couldn't help myself.

I just thought it was hilarious how he was making a point about chivalry, and absolutely brutalized the spelling. I mean seriously...go back and look...what's not to laugh at?

Quote:
I hope you did not come on here just for Alans sake and perhaps participate as this is meant to be a fun forum to play in
I read all over this forum. It's not like I care enough about what Alan does to go around and read all of his posts. I have more important things to do.

Perhaps I'll post in here from time to time...after all, I am single.

Old 07-28-2004, 01:18 AM   #29
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally posted by bcfos
Oh for the love of god drop it !!!

Granted Jay didn't violate any rules poking fun at Alan. Lets face it folks we all poke fun at each other and don't make a big deal of it at all. So why should it be a big deal when a mod does the same thing?? Come on just because you are a mod doesn't mean you have to be a stick in the mud now does it?
Thanks Brian. At least I now know that I'm not the only one who thinks that a mountain is being made out of a molehill.

Old 07-28-2004, 01:37 AM   #30
Stardust
Single?
Ladies, we have a SINGLE Dr. Owens. Speak up, let your voices be heard that he should definitely post here more often

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!