Do you shave? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2004, 07:00 PM   #11
robin d.
i shave my pir very often.. my legs on the other hand i dont shave so often.. (i wear slacks at work) because i am allergic and no matter what i have tried razors, shaving creme.. nairs i break out in a rash..... so i know its time to shave my legs when they catch on my pants leg or catch on the sheets or if russ says "hey baby youre starting to catch up with me"
the other parts thats nonya
husband shaves his head every couple weeks and has a goatee usually trims it every three or so day... he looks like a big mean beast

he told him he looked disgruntled in this pictures he said no he was "gruntled" kinda makes me wonder what he would look like "dis"gruntled

Old 07-27-2004, 08:43 PM   #12
beakgeek
Well......I ride a road bike a lot (100+ miles a week) - a bike like Lance Armstrong not a harley or anything like that. One year I was looking for motivation and thought I should shave my legs like the pros. Only problem was my wife got into bed with me that night and freaked when her legs touched mine. Needless to say, the shaving did not last long.

Regards,

Terry

Old 07-27-2004, 08:53 PM   #13
Lucille
Wow Robin that's quite a hunk you got there.....

Old 07-30-2004, 11:39 AM   #14
sirenofthestorm
I shave every or every other day in certain areas and at least once a week in others, due to dark thick hair on pale skin. It REALLY sucks. I also had to start waxing bikini line this summer because getting in chilly lakes michigan or huron gives me bad razor burn. Ouchie and not pretty.

-Whit

Old 08-23-2004, 11:19 PM   #15
bcfos
Does shaving your balls count? Or at least having someone do that for you?

Old 08-26-2004, 03:27 AM   #16
sirenofthestorm
yes.... yes it does.... that was a mental image I did not need LOL

Old 08-26-2004, 02:24 PM   #17
bcfos
Sorry but sometimes I think after I write something down.

Old 08-27-2004, 06:39 PM   #18
Pug
I would love to have a beard, but my facial growth is scattered at best, so I have patches all ove and nothing where I want it.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:00 PM   #19
TooManyBurmese
I stopped taking a razor to the unmentionables due to how easy I get razor burn there. Walmart has a great little beard trimmer that does the job, almost looks shaved.

I live alone. I shave under arms all the time, but for legs, screw it. Unless I am dating or wearing a skirt/shorts, why bother

Old 09-02-2004, 08:50 PM   #20
Gregg M
I am very neatly groomed..... I do not have any long hairs growing out of my body at all......

Danni, the trimmer is the way to go.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!