Do you shave? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: Do you shave?
Male: yes, I shave my facial hair daily 34 26.36%
No, I never shave 7 5.43%
legs 1 0.78%
underarms 4 3.10%
other unmentionable places 52 40.31%
I would NEVER shave a snake! 15 11.63%
I have a cleanshaven head 8 6.20%
I have feathers 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2004, 09:31 PM   #51
sirenofthestorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonermon
of course i have never had the guts to use a straight razor down lower .

*winces* OUCH!

Old 01-01-2005, 02:01 AM   #52
herpaholic
I either do or dont ,if I dont Its always shaped and trimmed,If I do its only every other day-oh and by the way for those who suffer from razor burns like me ,i use talc prior to shaving,shave directly over talc w electric shaver and then ll apply more talc to soothe skin jump in shower -works 4 me!!

Old 01-07-2005, 09:25 PM   #53
cthulhu77
Did once in college to impress (i thought) a girlfriend...into the shape of a heart...boy does that itch...how do you girls put up with that ???

Oh, you mean facial hair. Yep...but being scandahoovian, there isn't much to cut...

Old 01-07-2005, 11:12 PM   #54
TooManyBurmese
Men need to trim down there too if they expect certain acts. A big bushel of nasty smelly hair down will make me sick. I can't even date a guy if I know he's nasty down there.

Old 01-09-2005, 11:44 AM   #55
cthulhu77
EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW ! Now, did you have to bring that up? I can't even imagine wanting to be around anyone who had an odour issue there...krikey!!!!

Used to insist that she took a shower after a day on horseback, but I don't think that is being too picky, is it??

Old 01-18-2005, 04:55 PM   #56
TooManyBurmese
Yeah, that would be a good thing to insist hee hee

Old 01-19-2005, 05:49 PM   #57
cthulhu77
How many licks does it take to get to the center????

Old 01-23-2006, 09:37 PM   #58
handsomeRob
Mr. Owl says 3

Old 01-24-2006, 02:53 AM   #59
ZX11
I shave my facial hair everyday, several times a day. Women seem to enjoy not being burned by evening scruffies. I also will trim back the hair on my chest so that it isn't allowed to crawl out from my shirt collar and while doing this trim back the rest of the chest hair. If the armpit hair starts to come from under the sleeves of short sleeve shirts, I trim that as well. As for the land down under, I short trim the hair from the pubic line to the tool and all other hair below that is completely removed. I find that doing this keeps the tool cool and overall, I don't look like an ape.
As for the comment of certain acts, this is the reason for showering immediately each visit to the private library. Always clean, always fresh, always prepared.

Old 02-21-2006, 05:51 AM   #60
ladyserpent7
i have the answer to all your hairy problems...LASER...except for you men with the hairy chests..now thats just hot and theres absolutely no reason to get rid of it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!