Your LOVE life and your Reptiles.... Poll!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: To love or not to love?
Does your significant other dislikes and does not tolerate your reptiles? 2 2.00%
Do you think at some point your significant other will make you choose between him/her and your reptiles? 6 6.00%
Does your significant other tolerate them, but care less about them? 39 39.00%
Does your significant other enjoy your reptiles? 12 12.00%
Does your Significant other likes your reptiles and helps you with feeding and cleaning? 10 10.00%
Or is your significant other is a reptile freak just like you? 31 31.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2006, 12:57 AM   #41
handsomeRob
sounds like why I got divorced. my wife kept wanting to handle other peoples snakes.

Old 04-19-2006, 07:27 PM   #42
hoi-herps
oh hell no you didnt go there....lol

Old 04-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #43
crotalusadamanteus
Well if he didn't, sounds like she did. LOL

Old 04-19-2006, 09:48 PM   #44
nicolai
I couldnt imagine how many reptiles i would have if my wife liked reptiles as much as i do. My wife isnt scared of any of them and even had a bearded dragon once but she never really got into the hobby like me. Then there is the "MONEY" thing. She always has better ideas where to spend our money.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:25 PM   #45
The BoidSmith
She has learned to admire their beauty and my passion for them but that's as far as her love for reptiles goes.

Regards

Old 09-12-2006, 04:26 AM   #46
hoi-herps
sounds like my wife she thinks there cool but any money i might make from the babys or money i spend on them could go to something else...it never does...tho....lol well most of the time... the way i c it is if im supplying electricity and water to the incubator for 2 or 3 months...well them im getting payed just like a babysitter...lol only diffrence is i sell babys and if you did that with humans it called human trafficing
....loll

Old 09-21-2006, 03:56 AM   #47
catawhat
My soon to be ex husband gave me the ultimatum at one point- him or the animals (I only had one snake at the time along with 2 dogs and 3 cats). I know have 12 snakes, the dogs, cats, rats, mice, a beardie, fire belly toad, anoles, and a savannah monitor. Boy did I make the right choice! Guy I am seeing now is not sure if he can handle the snakes, told him they are not going anywhere and if anything, more will be added so make your decision now, it's not like he didn't know I had them

Old 09-21-2006, 09:44 PM   #48
hoi-herps
the way i see it is its like dating with kids.....(yes there my children...lol) if you get with a guy or girl that say it me or the kidswho would you pic....easy choice anyone who pics them over there children...dont need children in the first place......and as far as pets well its a -friend & companion-and a member of the family if they cant deal with it then bye bye

Old 09-22-2006, 07:03 AM   #49
crotalusadamanteus
I see it like this...................
Any significant other that makes you choose between them and your hobby, job, family, kids, or pets, is not worthy of your time, and most likely is not having YOUR best interest in mind. It is a purely selfish act, and not deserving of the effort it would take to make such a relationship successful.

Best to just buy them a bus ticket out of town, and keep searching. I've been there. The sadness, loneliness, or freedom, (however you choose to view it) certainly will not compare to the emptiness you will feel if you give up what the other is asking you to.

Rick

Old 09-23-2006, 11:16 AM   #50
Shellybee
What if we are single?

I live in an area where most people are not interested in dating me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!