Mythical Man - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-02-2006, 04:53 PM   #31
ladyserpent7
wow michael..im surprised your not gay..all the good ones are...cuz they just know how to be a girls best friend..............what i want in a guy is someone confident enough to not be jealous when youre walking down the street with him and someone ACCIDENTLY takes a glance your way..but instead be secure enough to know that you belong to him and be proud of having you in his arms....instead of trying to beat up every guy that looks at you...haha...oh that and also has a hairy chest..i love hairy chests

Old 02-02-2006, 06:18 PM   #32
ZX11
No, ladyserpent7, not gay. Very far from it, actually. Thanks for the compliments.

I see myself as a very confident guy and when I am not traveling, I dedicate myself to my work. In your scenario, if a girl looked at me and I am walking with a lady, or have one at home, I'd think nothing of it. If a guy checks out the one I am with, I just go about what I am doing.
The thing is, people do look, right? So. All they are doing is wishing they were me. Now just why would I be upset about that? It is the ultimate compliment.
Hairy chest?? LOL. Got it. But I do keep it trimmed so as to keep it from sprouting from my shirt collar. To my thinking, that is just nasty looking..... besides, it tickles my chin. LOL

BTW, the reason I am single is because I have goals to accomplish first. Dosen't mean I don't get lonely; I do. But priorty is goals, the girls, and grandkids.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:40 PM   #33
ladyserpent7
seems like youre one to be admired...im single too..and for the same reason you are....i have MANY goals...that and i think men are dogs....that being an understatement...(i had a bad experience) but guys like you seem to be proving me wrong..which i dont mind in this subject....I LOVE THE SINGLE LIFE...it honestly couldnt get any better...and besides..im still young and have a lot to look forward too..
keep on being yourself mike..seems to be working out for you

Old 02-03-2006, 02:10 AM   #34
ZX11
Thank you again, Rana, for the compliments. I intend to continue on my course. You appear to have yourself together and I am happy to know that this is working for you. Being single does have its advantages.
Not all of us guys are bad or gay or taken. The good ones are in hiding. We hide from women that want nothing more than a sugar daddy and a secret life. Or because goals get in the way. And, of course, some of us are shy.
All too often there are people that want to be someone or something that they are not. The internet has promoted and exposed these people. But, I am who I am internet or not, I am the same person in real life as in cyber life.
I am no child perv, mass murderer, or anything like that. I am me. You seem to be a sweet gal. Stay that way.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:39 AM   #35
ladyserpent7
ill take your advice on that ...thanks.....at least its good to know that youre not a mass murder..cuz you KNOW thats the first thing that popped into my mind when i met you...haha...

for those who might not get it..thats sarcasim

Old 02-03-2006, 10:40 AM   #36
ZX11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
ill take your advice on that ...thanks.....at least its good to know that youre not a mass murder..cuz you KNOW thats the first thing that popped into my mind when i met you...haha...

for those who might not get it..thats sarcasim
LOL. I suppose I could be a mass murderer......... if I had the talent to get large groups of people together for the cause. But, everytime I try, They just laugh at me.
Scenario: to people on the street, " I am gathering a huge number of people at the arena to be killed with poisionous gases and sour milk. Would you like to join?"
Response: {laughingly} "yeah, right. Count me in, dude".
Of course, this turns to be another no-show. Oh well, I am getting used to that. Maybe its al in the approach........................

Old 02-04-2006, 04:03 AM   #37
ladyserpent7
isnt it ironic how the preppy "hi yall" "garsh" neighbor..turns out to be the psycho killer..

Old 02-04-2006, 04:03 AM   #38
ladyserpent7
try that approach...no one will ever know..............muahaha

Old 02-19-2006, 03:38 PM   #39
Lucille
I would like to find someone who will not only be a friend, but who will take out the trash on the few cold Texas days like today, it is cold and yucky and I don't wanna do it...

Taking out the trash is specifically a male job, right?..

Old 02-19-2006, 05:37 PM   #40
ladyserpent7
yep lucille, i would say they go hand in hand....most anyway

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!