Recreational debate - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:08 PM   #41
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulSage
Um... I think we can lump the "Nekkid guys" and the "Pink venomoids" into one group.

Well, not to get TOO off topic (I can't believe I said that, in THIS thread, lol)

1) Snakes come in all different colors

2) And not to start the whole debate, but I treat all guns as if they were loaded, all venomoids as if they were venomous, and all nekkid guys.....well...hmmmm...y'all finish the sentence out yourselves....

Old 07-18-2005, 06:15 PM   #42
Jim O
I'm not touching that with a two inch pole.

Old 07-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #43
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Some of the best Marksmen the US Government ever created....
Don't you mean some of the best TARGETS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
Sneakers: white, black and white, red and white.

Boots: Brown and black.

Heels: Black

There are 4 colors for footwear IMO.

I know a MAN who color coordinates his shoes with his outfits, though. He seems to wear some funny colored shoes.
Would it be wrong of one to assume that you are talking of a MAN in only the most general of terms here? You surely must be meaning MAN by the most general definition only, that the having of a penis, the reproductive organ found most often on those called MEN because, you see, a REAL MAN don't color coordinate nuthin.

Ya know, ifn y'all could get all of your brains together, all in one place and all at one time and I was to bring a thimble by and try to fill it up, I'd still have a mostly empty thimble when I left.

And, IF you drink the right cup of koolaid the sky can be MORE than 7 types of BLUE and wayyyyyyyy more than 252 shades of blue. As a real man I know these things.

DUMBASSES

Old 07-18-2005, 08:21 PM   #44
kiote9
Real life got boring so I came back.

No pics huh? Should have guessed as much.

HEY WES! When are you bringing that Kool-aide? Bring enough for everyone. I suppose you drank someone before making the thimble comment. You do know brain tissue is very slippery and doesn't fit well in a thimble. Turns into a pudding like substance if it sits out too long. Really nasty stuff. Keep your brains in your head please.

Speaking of brains....does that Kool-aide made pretty colors in the dark? Can it make a 2 inch pole seem like a 10 inch pole?

[pink venomoid,vasectomy....discuss]

Old 07-18-2005, 08:24 PM   #45
kiote9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I'm not touching that with a two inch pole.
I still respect you, Jim. Not many men will admit to their "little secrets".

Another dream dashed on the pebbles......

Old 07-18-2005, 08:43 PM   #46
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9
I suppose you drank someone before making the thimble comment.
Are you suggesting that Wes is a vampire? Because THAT would be interesting.

*Note to self, do not accept Kool-Aid from strangers.

Old 07-18-2005, 08:50 PM   #47
kiote9
I haven't been sleeping well lately.

That has got to be the oddest mistake I have made in quite the while. Not going to fix it either, it looks too cool.

Old 07-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
because, you see, a REAL MAN don't color coordinate nuthin.

And, IF you drink the right cup of koolaid the sky can be MORE than 7 types of BLUE and wayyyyyyyy more than 252 shades of blue. As a real man I know these things.
First you lay down your premise that real men do not color coordinate anything.
Then, you specifically talked about color shades.

The implications here must be dispelled.

Wes, you ARE a real man. I do not know this from experience, yet I know it to be a fact, somehow.

Old 07-18-2005, 10:36 PM   #49
Lucille
We are getting bogged down with actual intelligent discussion, this thread is dedicated to being a parody of Hell and the like, so let's get some REAL recreational debate going.......lol

Old 07-18-2005, 10:39 PM   #50
Jim O
OK you f-tards...you all are a bunch of hypocrites. Hypocrites I tell you!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!