Recreational debate - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 07-18-2005, 10:56 PM   #51
Lucille
We REALLY need to inject this thread with a certain je ne sais pas; how about we all meet down at the Pink Venomoid Bar and Grill.......

Old 07-18-2005, 10:58 PM   #52
Jim O
So Lucille supports venomoids.

Old 07-18-2005, 11:01 PM   #53
Lucille
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! lol

Old 07-18-2005, 11:41 PM   #54
Sasheena
Can't you guys keep this on-topic?

Old 07-18-2005, 11:48 PM   #55
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
First you lay down your premise that real men do not color coordinate anything.
Then, you specifically talked about color shades.

The implications here must be dispelled.

Wes, you ARE a real man. I do not know this from experience, yet I know it to be a fact, somehow.
It's one of those things, much like parenthood, that no matter how much speculation is heaped upon you simply cannot know about until you've experianced it firsthand.

Besides, just because I don't colour coordinate don't mean I can't see different shades; especially under the right circumstances OR with the right kool-aide.

Now, on to OTHER topics.

Venomoids, shmenomoids. Does this bar have a good band playing or not? Is the beer cold? Are the beer wenches perky? THESE are the important things that WE must know.

I like perky.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:17 AM   #56
Dennis Hultman
What! You people have nothing better to do than to pick on pink voids. Come on. Don't say you didn't. I will find the post and quote it!

Sure, pick on them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
OK, we still have to get the USPS involved in this somehow.......

Lucille!!! Can you not read?????????????? It was mentioned in post 7 or something. Go look it up yourself. Quit trying to bring this thread off topic.

Hey, I knew it all along. Jim was trying to compensate for something with an average of nine posts per day.

But he admitted it. Let's give him a pass on his little problem.

What was I talking about? Oh, I remember!The Blue ones are better than the pink ones. Enough said.

Disclaimer:
The statement above is nothing but my humble opinion. I will not be held accountable for stating it and will not stand by it if it is questioned! Yeah and I have a lawyer too.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:43 AM   #57
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
Yet he looks so happy.

Maybe he's cold?
Maybe he was probed incorrectly.

Old 07-19-2005, 01:49 AM   #58
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Maybe he was probed incorrectly.
ROFLMAO.....

Old 07-19-2005, 01:51 AM   #59
Dennis Hultman
Something I can agree with in this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilomn
I like perky.
Finally, we get to the truth!
Page after page of dribble I had to read before this important statement was made.

Old 07-19-2005, 02:25 AM   #60
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Something I can agree with in this thread.

Finally, we get to the truth!
Page after page of dribble I had to read before this important statement was made.
Thank Me, thank me very much.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!