Pittsburgh Reptile Show Jan 23rd 2011!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:23 PM   #11
thereddog
At this point, I do believe Lorie is coming. We do have 2 chins at the store...

Old 01-21-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
royal1reptiles
Sam and Lori will be at the show as well,

they are offering 25% off all drygoods on their tables they are great dry good vendors and i have enjoyed having them there all these years.

the reason i allowed the new dry goods vendor in is because they offer a ton of tanks and cages along cork wood and other products that are much different from the ones that tonys pets carry and in an effort to expand the show i felt this was the way to do so. Cold blooded supply rounds out the dry goods that were not at the show.

it was never to step on anyones toes or to upset anyone. Sam and lori have been a great asset to the show with great products great prices and awesome knowledgeably.

anyways....

this show this month looks great and i cant wait to see all the great things that are going to be there!

Old 01-22-2011, 12:56 PM   #13
royal1reptiles
well the show is tomorrow and everything looks to be great the weather is spoused to be cold but clear. We have 2 full rooms of vendors along with a nice selection of Venomous Reptiles at this show.
** Remember The Pittsburgh Reptile show is the only show in Western Pa where you can get or see Venomous!! **

If anyone has any questions please let me know!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!