Almost over Covid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2021, 12:57 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
You said you were exposed on Christmas. Were you with family and/or friends? Were you around anyone who was visibly having symptoms?
I was with my son and his family for Christmas, they thought they had been having a cold. They were not sneezing or coughing at my place, and had a great appetites (I made roast beef, and it warmed my heart to see my grand daughter tuck into the fresh home made bread) When it hung on my son's wife had a test which was positive.
It was very fast, only a few days later, that I had symptoms similar to theirs. I just talked to my son, he is still not feeling well. But nothing like Joe's illness or my first bout with Covid.