For Sale Collection sale,Diamonds Jungles cages Price reduction - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
SEKCOBRA
Collection sale,Diamonds Jungles cages Price reduction

Hi
I am looking to sell my entire collection. I will not be parting it out at this time. Quick list of what I have:
6.1 Adult Diamond pythons
1.1 18 month Diamond pythons
2.1 Adult Jungle carpets
0.4 18 month Jungles
1.0 66% Double het for Albino/Granite Irian Jaya python
11 Unsexed Jungles from two clutches
1.2 Adult Womas
25 Vision cages
2 Neo cages
3 heated shoebox racks
plus other animals and countless supplies. Located in NY. All animals from excellent bloodlines and all equipment in excellent condition. Serious inquiries only. 516-713-3280 or kellysj@optonline.net.
Asking $12,000.00
I will not read replys sent to Fuana classifieds.
Thanks,Steve
516-713-3280

Price reduction $11000.00. I will be removing this offer soon once my Diamonds and Jungles are gravid. They have been locking up and may be gravid now. You could make your purchase price and then some this summer. This is a no brainer if you have the money and the space. I will be splitting the collection and selling most of the male animals,no adult female Diamonds or Jungles since they will be gravid. If interested in any male Diamonds, pair of 18 month old Diamonds,trio of Womas,66%T+ DH for albino/granite IJ,cages or anything else contact me at SEKexotics@optimum.net.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!