Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 53 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #521
Elise.m
I'm not very active on this forum, but wanted to say my thoughts are with your family. I can't imagine how you feel right now.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #522
repsrul
Maggie I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. Chuck was one of the good guys. R.I.P Critical Bill you will be missed.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:05 AM   #523
SamanthaJane13

Old 03-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #524
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I don't even know how to say this, by my beautiful husband passed away at 12:41 this afternoon. Thanks to all of you for everything - I am beyond devestated and can't even see while I'm typing - have to go the funeral home and make arrangements tomorrow and need to be with our kids right now, I'll check back and here and there.

He loved this place very much.

Maggie
I am in tears as i write this. Maggie. I am so. very. sorry.

I love you, and your family, and i loved chuck so very much. I truly wish, with all my heart that this outcome was not as it is.

Love you chuck. Love you Maggie. Hug your girls and tell them i love them too. I hope i get to meet you someday, to tell the woman that stood by this great guy, how great of a guy her husband, and their daughters father really really was. I will never. ever. forget him.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:13 AM   #525
DAND
Chuck Kimmel

A friend of mine I never met.
Never meeting I do regret.
If we had we’d have had a ball.
Your loss will affect us, one and all.
The memory of you is etched here in time.
To be taken so early is truly a crime.
I feel sorrow for your children and wife.
They’ll miss you for the rest of their life.
I wish I could have met you my friend.
Eventually we’ll all be together in the end.
You were one of a kind, like no other.
Rest in peace, I will miss you my brother.

DAND (Dave)

Old 03-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #526
Casey Hulse
I am so sorry for your loss.
I have been reading Chucks posts here for so long, I can't believe he is gone.
I wish I had met him.
R.I.P. Chuck.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:41 AM   #527
KingBowser
I just caught wind of this when I logged onto Fauna from the computer at school. I am very sorry to hear about this and my deepest condolences go with you...

Old 03-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #528
sillygeck
I am a newcomer to this site and sitting here in tears.
I am so sorry for you and your family. He sounds like he was a genuine human being that was obviously much loved. Treasure your memories and I will make sure to say a prayer for him and his family today.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:21 PM   #529
kmarsh
Ohh Maggie, Annie, and Angelina,
I have cried as I read each and every post since the news was shared of Chuck passing. I am grateful that this thread was made that brought us all together as we awaited Chuck's return to fauna and then shared in the news that he was in the hospital. I am grateful that it allowed us to meet you, Maggie, Annie, and Angelina and to share in your lives as we prayed together and became friends with the family of the man that we all come to love. I am truly sorry that this outcome is as it is. I had so hoped that we would share some laughs as we reflected on all of us waiting for him to get better. God did not see that as the way to be.
Keep in mind that You all are now a part of this big fauna family too. We love you and are here for you no matter what. If you need to talk or just someone to hold on to till you can breathe again, know that we are here for all of you. I am just a car ride away if you need me, I will come. If you need ANYTHING, my guys here at the shop said to just let them know and they will be there too. Everyone is heart broken but nothing can compare to your loss but truly fauna has lost a great man as well.
Thank You for keeping us all updated, despite how hard this has had to be on you at times. We are all so grateful that you let us share in your lives there and hope that You will continue to let us be a part of your lives as well.
We love you and will always be praying for you and your family.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:32 PM   #530
MiIguanaLvr
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard View Post
What do I say, I can't even express what I am feeling now? I just got the news a couple hours ago, I did not even know he was sick, and now he has passed. What a huge loss to all of the world, Chuck was a one of a kind. I wish I had a dollar for every time he made me laugh. I knew Chuck, I knew him pretty well, I met him a few years ago on R.A. forums, long gone now. But he was really something in the good old days, Fauna calmed him some, but he still could not keep from busting loose and getting banned for his humor at times (many times).

Many here knew him as a sly dog that would spank you good if he caught you in a lie, or scammed our hobby. But Chuck was much more if you really knew him. He had a heart of gold, yes, I said our Chuck has a very big heart. Many of you did not know how the real Chuck was. Here he had a front, as many of us do, but in the real world he was very real. He would help anyone that was doing right if they just asked him. Here he seemed cold at times, but it was a front. Don't get me wrong, Chuck hated a real scammer, but most often his puns were just good (clean (lol) aggravation and fun.

I have not been here in a pretty long time, I put most of the needed drama behind me. I am sorry I have not been in touch with Chuck, I have not talked to him since before he left PA, I have his old number some where, but I heard from someone he moved to Florida. Anyway I want to say I am sorry Chuck for loosing touch with you bro. I miss you man and wish we could have met before you were called home. I know there is hockey in heaven, it would not be too much fun without it. The good lord probably set up a team just for you my friend. Remember all of us still in the struggle of life, we will all be together very soon, hope to meet up with you there and talk about the good times bro. When I think of you now it makes me sad, but it is strange, all of the times before made me smile.

Maggie, I am so sorry for your loss, Chuck was an awesome man, and I was one of the ones that really knew it. Chuck talked about you and his children, you were his life for sure. I never talked with him that he did not speak of his family. I must tell you that we all lost a bunch by Chuck passing, but you and your children lost the most. I wish there was a way to give him back to you, I would do it in a heartbeat. But it seems god wanted him more, he is now up there looking down at us, and I can feel him wanting us to do the best we can, until we all make it there with him. I know he will make God smile with his humor, like only Chuck could do. Keep your chin up, and be strong for the little ones, I know that is what Chuck would have wanted. Once again, I am so sorry, I will truly miss you bro.

P.S. sorry for the long post, and I only have one other thing to say to Chuck, they can't ban you no more bro!! And shame on the one that told me to UN-friend you, it is clear they never knew you at all.
Great post Bobby. Because of what I read of him here, and because of what you had told me about Chuck, I feel like I knew him personally. The world really did lose a great one when Chuck died and things will never be the same for his family and anyone who knew him well.

I am sorry Maggie, for your loss. I won't tell you that time heals wounds or any of that kind of thing because words like that do not help. I will only tell you to know that the man you loved so much was special to many people and touched a whole lot of lives he didn't even know about. Chuck Kimmel was larger than life and truly one of the good guys. He made an impact on all who crossed his path.

Rest in peace Chuck. Fauna will absolutely never be the same without you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!