Wanted VISION RACKS, HIDE BOXES, MOUSE/RAT RACKS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-28-2016, 04:36 AM   #1
lpd209
VISION RACKS, HIDE BOXES, MOUSE/RAT RACKS

Once again I am putting it out there. I am looking to buy any so VISION RACKS! I am located in between Canton and Cleveland, Ohio so it would be great if you're close by. If not, I'll pay for shipping as long as you're willing.

Also looking for VISION CONTAINERS OF ALL SIZES! I'm still in need of all sizes of hide boxes and a FREEDOM BREEDER or ARS MOUSE/RAT BREEDING RAT. Finally, I could also use a RBI hatchling rack. I think that's all. Remember, if you're not within driving distance, I'll need you to ship. Thanks in advance, Mark
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #2
kevall1
What size and type of hides are you looking for? I live in the Canton area. I have fake rock hides. About 10"/12" in diameter.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Old 11-10-2016, 08:34 AM   #3
lpd209
Pm sent. I like the easy to clean hides! Lol, but beggars can't be choosers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #4
bigdogg
I have a bunch of vision rack levels, poles, tubs, hides and I'm not too far away 419-386-9097 shoot me a text

Old 11-15-2016, 03:10 AM   #5
lpd209
Pm sent
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!