CB Venezuelan Sun Tigers, Mexican Red Knees and Antilles Pinktoes (versicolors) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
evansnakes
CB Venezuelan Sun Tigers, Mexican Red Knees and Antilles Pinktoes (versicolors)

I purchased large wholesale quantities of spiderlings over 6 months ago and held back many just to get some size on to sell when they were more impressive and easier for most people to feed and care for. I tend to feed everything I keep very well and these guys have all molted many times in the past six months and are waaayyyy beyond pin head and ten day old crickets now.

I don't like when people tell me spiderlings are 2" and then I get them and they are much smaller. So I will try to be more descriptive for you. The Sun Tigers are exceptional with full orange and black color and pattern, getting HUGE and are eating machines. The versicolors are in full neon blue mode and hammering food. Both species are at least 3-4 molts in the past six months and are in that half dollar to silver dollar size range with the sun tigers a bit larger than the pink toes. The red knees are of course smaller and grow slower but are showing their color and pattern more and more and are getting good size to them. They can now eat standard small size crickets well and often without having to go to picking out the small food or doing the 10 day olds.

Shipping is available as soon as we get some milder weather here, via fedex overnight for $35-50 depending on where you are. Red Knees are $20ea or 10 for $15ea, Versicolors are $35ea and Sun Tigers are $30ea.

evansnakes@aol.com 248 253 1334
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread