Some amazing ball pythons to breed this season & 2007 list of what to expect-pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
evansnakes
Some amazing ball pythons to breed this season & 2007 list of what to expect-pics

Available now:

800 gram male hypo pastel produced by Mark and Kim Bell, eats live rats, incredible color $7500 cash or $8500 50/50 cash/trade

1500+ gram female proven het hypo Bell line breeder, ready to go, eats live rats $1200! OR just $1000 if purchased with male above!

500+ gram pastel 100% het hypo with full photo documentation and genetics guarentee $1300!

248 253 1334 evansnakes@aol.com

Shipping is airfreight collect via Delta on the hypo pastel. The other animals can go either Delta or overnight to your office or house. Overnight shipping is $50. Shipping will be done as soon as the weather is mild enough which should be soon. Payments via paypal, check, money order, cashiers check, cash, etc. All payments must clear prior to shipping.

2007 anticipated offspring, Ball Pythons, Evan Stahl Reptiles
Hypo pastel
pastel het hypo
pastel
hypo
het hypo
super pastel
pastel het pied
het pied
spider
bumble bee
mojave
pinstripe
pastel pinstripe
granite
pastel harlequin
and some other possibilities.

Let me know what you are interested in and I will contact you as soon as they are available. 248 253 1334 evansnakes@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2007, 04:02 PM   #2
evansnakes
pics will not upload to site, will try again later
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #3
evansnakes
pics may finally work
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #4
evansnakes
Forgot to add to 2007 list, yellow bellies/het ivories and spider het pieds
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #5
RedDevil
How much will pastel and spider het pied females be?

Old 02-20-2007, 12:28 AM   #6
evansnakes
I can let you know if I produce spider het pieds. I have no idea what they will be selling for. There have only been a handful sold this year. I would have to see what the market is like when and if they hatch out. Pastels will probably be $100 for males and $200 females but like I said, I do not have anything to sell now and don't know what will happen with the market this spring. I am always on the low price side of the market.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2007, 12:39 AM   #7
evansnakes
This is what I believe to be a pastel harlequin produced last season from pastel x unproven captive raised harlequin female. The entire clutch had markers for the trait mom has so I feel sure that it is both dominant and verified but may or may not be a harlequin depending on the definiton of harlequin you go with. The dorsal striping with the enclosed circles fits the bill as do some other things. I will be breeding him back to his mother next season. This year I repeated the same breeding from last season, so we will see if she produces and what hatches.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
RedDevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
I can let you know if I produce spider het pieds. I have no idea what they will be selling for. There have only been a handful sold this year. I would have to see what the market is like when and if they hatch out. Pastels will probably be $100 for males and $200 females but like I said, I do not have anything to sell now and don't know what will happen with the market this spring. I am always on the low price side of the market.
Sorry about that; I meant pastel het pieds. I just worded it poorly. You can just email me a price whenever they start hatching if that would work better for you.

Old 02-22-2007, 01:36 PM   #9
darkbloodwyvern
Hi, pastel ?

Hey Evan,
do you breed lemon pastels? Your website won't load at the moment, so i can't check it myself.
Thanks!
~jessi

Old 02-22-2007, 02:00 PM   #10
evansnakes
Hey Jessi, I breed pastels that were purchased from Mark and Kim Bell and Brian of BHB. They are exceptional colored and patterned animals that produce exceptional babies. It is my experience that they are better colored and more impressive looking than "lemon pastels" that is why I bought the ones I did to start my breeding projects. I persoanlly believe that "lemon" is the just a pastel and they were just named that to market them for higher prices. They have been proven to be the same gene as pastels. Evan
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread