Black tree Monitor LTC - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 01-17-2022, 02:28 PM   #1
Greg Valente
Black tree Monitor LTC

Hello I have a awesome male Black Tree Monitor for sale I have had him for about 3 yrs now he was a subadult when I got him so I'm gonna put him at around 5-6 yrs old any this guy is a tank he's a big boy eats anything you throw in with him I don't handle him much so he not use to handling won't bite just squirms around I'm asking $1000 for him again this guy is no recent import he is rock solid I also have his cage for sale it's from PM Herps it's there breakdown arboreal cage it comes apart so no need for a big truck to move it I'm asking $350 for the cage as well it's a $750cage when bought new and cage is in perfect condition looking for local pick up at this time but mayship the Monitor weather permitting located on Long Island NY thank you Greg
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-22-2022, 01:29 AM   #2
bigboa101
Sent ya a pm

Old 01-22-2022, 11:39 AM   #3
Greg Valente
Sale Pending thank you all who replied to add
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!