a few of next years guys - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-12-2004, 09:36 PM   #1
robin d.
a few of next years guys

some of next years breeders....

first Knox... he was produced here

second is foxy cleopatra she is a half brother to target... a roxy baby from this season and a full sister different clutch of electra.... she will be bred to target

next is roller girl.... if it wasn't for her looks she would be out of here cuz she is a crazy witch
..... her name suits her well, any chance she can get she bolts. produced by kelli

next is dreamz. produced by kelli NICE tang colors didnt come out that well but oh wel.... she is from a hypo tangerine dreams female x with flame

both dreamz and roller girl will be bred to knox

this is booki (said: boo - key)... she was a very late 03 i got from TLC and then she got en eye infection but if sine now she will be bred to one of my stripe males not sure which one yet though

ill post some other pics soon, enjoy

Old 09-12-2004, 10:58 PM   #2
progeckos
Nice crop of geckos you got here Robin! You’re going to be producing some screamers next year. Roller looks great even though she’s a little on the crazy side.

Old 09-12-2004, 11:23 PM   #3
robin d.
Quote:
Roller looks great even though she’s a little on the crazy side.
thats the only reason she stays. she isnt mean just loves to run!! the first four times i had her out to either clean her cage or take a picture or whatever she hauls tookus behind russ's desk, behind the racks... in the closet (there was a BIG spider in there quite the delema...spider or gecko or just put a towel under and wait for rus to get home...... so i killed the spider with a super long wooden thing and then killed it another three times and then got the gecko)..... so i got her number now and i do not give her the chance to run LOL... i hang on to her rather well or cup her in my hand and make a cage against my chest.

Old 09-13-2004, 12:03 AM   #4
progeckos
Quote:
there was a BIG spider in there quite the delema...spider or gecko or just put a towel under and wait for rus to get home...... so i killed the spider with a super long wooden thing and then killed it another three times and then got the gecko
Oh. She’s the one the one you were telling me about. Little bugger, need to put her on a leach. LOL.

Old 09-13-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
Jeremy Letkey
I like them all but I especially like the stripe.

Old 09-13-2004, 12:37 AM   #6
robin d.
YUP she is the one cody!!!

jeremy i have a HUGE soft spot for jungles and stripes!!! if by chance you have an RW jungles or jungle het RW let me know maybe we could work out a trade or something

Old 09-13-2004, 12:40 AM   #7
Xelda
I agree. They're all beautiful, but I love that stripe.

Old 09-13-2004, 04:11 PM   #8
Leo Lover
I love roller girl, and I love that name.
The stripe is cool to!
I'm going to be working with alot of really cool stripes for the '05 season, and I am so excited about it!

Taking a break from the carrot tail for a while...only going to have 5 or 6 breeding females for next year. Thats ok, I'm more excited about the stripes though!

Old 09-15-2004, 01:48 PM   #9
USAGECKOS
Those are beautiful geckos Robin., love the Jungle/Stripe.

I am starting to get bored with the SHTCT's, so I am also going to be breeding some stipes, I got a male and female (Who has laid 4 eggs for me so far since I got her... ) from Kelli, and a Red Stripe that I am getting from JMG (I will be getting her on Friday, so I will post pictures then). I also am going to be working on a Bell Hybino project, and of coarse my Amel Fat Tails!

I am excited!!!

Old 09-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #10
Monte
Cripes, just my luck . . .

. . . at the other site, I was accused of cornering the Stripe Market and hyping the price.

Now that I sold out - everybody's running to pattern morphs.

Now I know I'm being punished.

Here I was - the Leo-morph Renaissance man, and I didn't even know it.

If you wish, you can still send me money via Paypal, just to say you know me . . .

LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!