For Sale 2009 Boa wholesale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 07:31 AM   #1
FFReptiles
2009 Boa wholesale

Greetings,

my name's Oren from Israel- in this post I am speaking on behalf of Alon Berger, the owner of BK Reptiles LTD.

We wish to export around 30 baby Boas:

1- Salmons

2- HoggXColombians 100% het for albino (normal siblings of the Sunfire project- link: http://ffreptiles.com/SunfireE.html - their sire is a sunset cross from D&M breeders)

3- Hypos/Super Hypos 66% het albino (sire: a DH from Jeff Ji, dame: a DH Sunglow hoggXColombian cross)

4- HoggXColombians

Also available are some amazing L.Mexicana X L. Pyromelana hybrids, 2002 proven breeders.

These prices apply to people who buy at least half of the boas- look at it this way, for any less, the shipping costs would make it not worth -your- while.

Here are just a few of the animals I am talking about:

Salmons

Hypo example

Hogg X Colombian :

prices:

Salmons: 135$ per
Hypo/Super Hypo 66% het: 135$ per
HoggXColombians het albino: 90$ per
HoggXcolombians: 50$ per

Shipment is naturally not included.

we can be contacted at BKReptiles@gmail.com/PM here.

payment can be arranged via paypal.

Happy holidays everyone.

Oren
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2009, 07:50 AM   #2
Matt2979
Oren, I gotta ask. What would shipping be from Israel to 30144??

Old 12-18-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
FFReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I will get back to you ASAP- as Fedex and UPS over here do not ship animals, we work with a company that does.
You should receive a reply by Tuesday(as it's a weekend now).

If others are interested- let me know and give me details.

Be aware- as this is an international shipment, you will need to get a cites II clearance, and work out the customs(we will naturally provide all the permits needed to export the animals... but on your end you will need to produce a few as well)- it is quite likely you will need to and possibly even in your best interest to contact a customs representative beforehand, to see what clearances/payments apply. It would probably be cheapest for you to pick them up from a local airport.

Just trying to help with info,

If you need anything else, feel free to ask- I wish it were as comfortable as inland shipments... makes me want to move to the US sometimes
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
azoreptiles
I have the proper import licenses and i'm very interested in discussing buying some boas from you. Please email me azo at azoreptiles.com Thanks

Old 12-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #5
FFReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
to JFK airport it'll be around 550+ $- have you imported from abroad before? Are you aware that it is quite likely you will need to get to the airport itself or at the very least work closely with a customs representative?
I think it is in your best interest to have it shipped to a close airfield and then arrange a service from within the US to have it delivered to your address- I believe that option will be a whole lot cheaper for you.

Keep me posted if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoreptiles View Post
I have the proper import licenses and i'm very interested in discussing buying some boas from you. Please email me azo at azoreptiles.com Thanks
email sent.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #6
FFReptiles
a short update:

stock:

20 Salmons
10 Hypos 66% het kahl albino
Hogg crosses- 13
Hogg crosses(sunfire line normals- 100% het kahl albino)- 8.

Also, we have decided to make available a few Sunfire salmons, all of which are 100% het for albino. Sired by a D&M Sunset cross and an albino female.
The colors are out of this world.

here's an example:

This is an example of a male we held back:

For an explanation about the line:

http://ffreptiles.com/SunfireE.html

price: 1200$ per.

Very few of these will be made available- this is, as far as we know, one of the most serious attempts to create high quality sunset sunglows.

Good luck and happy holidays to everyone.

Oren.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
boa, boa constrictor