For Sale Fantastic New Micro Feeder ~ The Indian Roach - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 01-14-2020, 03:26 PM   #1
Rexperience
Fantastic New Micro Feeder ~ The Indian Roach

I wanted to try something new I'm really glad I did. This is what I've been feeding all of my spiderlings, scorplings, and hatchling geckos!

Pycnoscelus indicus, the Indian Roach, is incredibly easy to culture and produces lots of tiny nymphs. Three inches of moist cocofiber and tropical temps with minimal ventilation is all that is needed. Only the odd male has the ability to climb poorly and a simple grease barrier is enough to stop them. No life stages can fly and their eratic movements make them easily found prey. Sizes range from 1/8" up to 3/4."

Starter Colonies:

25+ mixed sizes including adult for $25 with free shipping

50+ mixed sizes including adult for $40 with free shipping

100+ mixed sizes including adults for $75 with free shipping

Customer Satisfaction is of the utmost importance. LAG if temps are above 25 degrees, below 85 degrees and buyer is there to receive package. Heat or Cool packs included on request.
Notify me immediately with photos if there are any issues. Any problems will result in either full reimbursement, a free second order + shipping cost, or credit on a future order.

I ship on Monday morning via USPS after payment is received unless otherwise notified.
Located in the US, in the state of WI. Local pick up is possible around Milwaukee.

Feel free to ask any questions.

My inbox is usually fairly full. Email me at emails2ganesha@yahoo.com for a faster response.
Attached Images
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2020, 06:49 PM   #2
alibaba62398
Are these still available? and do you ship to CA?

Old 08-25-2020, 02:04 AM   #3
Rexperience
Yes and yes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-09-2021, 01:42 PM   #4
Lucanus95
Picture you have there is of Pycnoscelus femapterus, not P. indicus.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
feeder, indian, roach, roaches