KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 03:21 PM   #71
groovygeckos
Thanks to my 'coach' Jeremy. LOL

Oh yea Marcia you too.

Simple fact is I just learned to write better. Doesnt take a genious to figure out when people are taking offense that was never intended, you are doing something wrong.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:23 PM   #72
The NY Gecko
Its sad, when I first heard that Kelli and Marcia and Jeanne along with Mr.Sage were banned I was rather disappointed. But however, after reading the thread, I was a little shocked to see me in there. I can't say Rich didnt have a reason, he absolutely did.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #73
Southwick Herps
I think the banning was unwarranted. So your feelings are hurt, big deal. They didn't try and damage the site, and were nothing but professional while on this site. How many employees do you think go out after work with a few buddies, and bash their employers. Doesn't mean they get the boot, for talking crap outside of work. It's how you act while here that should count for how they are treated.
Also, they didnt try damaging Fauna. They were telling people fauna sucks, dont go there blah blah, they stated personal opinions. This would be the same thing as if I posted on a forum "man, this cashier at McDonalds really pissed me off. What a rude little a-hole", well would I get banned from McDonalds because I didn't like someone? I think not.
I think Rich overreacted. While I agree what they said wasn't in the best taste, banning them wasn't the appropriate solution.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #74
KatieDB
Wanting to make your own forum and all is fine, Im just so disappointed that there people who seemed so mature and good took the low road.

Did anyone else find it funny that the forum members there got their panties in a bunch that some sneaky person went behind their backs? Hypocrites.

Old 06-02-2006, 03:57 PM   #75
KatieDB
*these people

Old 06-02-2006, 04:01 PM   #76
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwick Herps
I think the banning was unwarranted. So your feelings are hurt, big deal. They didn't try and damage the site, and were nothing but professional while on this site. How many employees do you think go out after work with a few buddies, and bash their employers. Doesn't mean they get the boot, for talking crap outside of work. It's how you act while here that should count for how they are treated.
Also, they didnt try damaging Fauna. They were telling people fauna sucks, dont go there blah blah, they stated personal opinions. This would be the same thing as if I posted on a forum "man, this cashier at McDonalds really pissed me off. What a rude little a-hole", well would I get banned from McDonalds because I didn't like someone? I think not.
I think Rich overreacted. While I agree what they said wasn't in the best taste, banning them wasn't the appropriate solution.
You are forgetting who owns the playground. Tell you what, if one of my employee's spoke to me like this you had better believe they would have gotten the boot. To say otherwise is simply ignorant.

Griz

Old 06-02-2006, 04:05 PM   #77
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
Agreed again. No one said anything damaging other than their personal feelings. What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Ignorance, nothing but ignorance. But then again, what do you expect from someone who just posted this?

I say good riddance!

Griz

Old 06-02-2006, 04:07 PM   #78
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalloonzForU
Agreed again. No one said anything damaging other than their personal feelings. What the happend to FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
Ignorance, nothing but ignorance. But then again, what do you expect from someone who just posted this?

I say good riddance!

Griz

Old 06-02-2006, 04:11 PM   #79
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz

I say good riddance!

Griz
That is too funny.......

Old 06-02-2006, 04:12 PM   #80
leaftail
Ya know what I think? yeah well ya'll get to hear it anyway! Those guys had a right to say how they felt. AND, Rich had a right to do what he did, upon finding out about it. and... Maybe its all for the best to get these feelings out in the open and not have people who don't like or respect each other, pretending they do.

The thing that creeps me out is the person who went from that forum that was apparently informally "invite only" and so was apparently invited by those members, to Rich's ear over here to tattle on them. Betrayal of trust. I'd love to know who did it, tho I'm sure I never will. I do have my suspicions tho.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread