Inquiry Reptmart?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2010, 01:55 AM   #1
RubberDuckey273
Reptmart??

I'm considering buying a couple of geckos from this seller, but I'm iffy about buying animals off the internet if I can't see pictures of individual animals. also, i believe its a fairly large store. just wondering if anyone has bought anything from them, or has anything to say about them.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:13 AM   #2
hhmoore
I thought their ads said that this was the animal for sale...then again, I was looking at snakes. There prices are what one would expect from a retail seller, though - high.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
Royal Morphz
I believe this is Kim Bell's new venture. She's good people

Old 03-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #4
hhmoore
If it's Kim, I agree. I didn't see any name on the site, and I didn't pursue other options of finding out.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:15 AM   #5
SERPENTS DEN
Thumbs up

Mark & Kim are one of the best.

Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
RubberDuckey273
thank you, i'm glad to hear good stuff about them. if i buy anything, i'll be sure to post my experience

Old 03-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #7
Julirs
These are excellent people to buy from-you will get only the healthiest of animals. Quick shipping and I do beleive they will price match!

Old 03-17-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
lovin2act
I just noticed them too and am seeing alot of their ads. I like what I see thus far on their site, easy to navigate and find things, but I did find they list the maximum size for a black milk snake at 48 inches which seems a bit off? Maybe they mixed up the descrip with the Mexi Black King as they have those maxed out at 66 inches which seems kinda generous. Not a deal breaker for me, but for someone buying a snake thinking it only gets 4 feet and then ends up with a monster 6+ footer...might not be too thrilled down the road

I would still purchase through them as they have a niiiice rate for o/n shipping!

-Markus Lee

Old 03-18-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
KathyLove
I have known Kim for many years...

and have had many deals with her (and Mark) dating back to when they still lived in Michigan. She is AMAZINGLY energetic, and very good at what she does. Customer service is VERY important to her. If there is ever a mistake, or an unhappy customer, I am quite sure she will bend over backwards to make them happy, as long as they are reasonable. I would recommend Kim without reservation to anyone who asks me.

Please post your results if you decide to buy. I would expect a very positive post.

Old 03-18-2010, 11:22 PM   #10
varanuskid22
reptmart

they are great i just bought a male woma python from them at the pamona show

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!