For Sale 2010 Mostly Coastal Striped Jaguars- 1 Male, 1 Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 08-07-2011, 06:54 PM   #1
tmth
2010 Mostly Coastal Striped Jaguars- 1 Male, 1 Female

I have 87.5% Coastal, 12.5% Diamond [Tiger] Jaguar carpet pythons. The sire is a Tiger-Jaguar from Will Leary lines and the dam a pure coastal of unknown lineage. These two were held back over the winter but I need to do some downsizing in preparation for an upcoming move. Both are voracious eaters on f/t weanling mice or fuzzy rats.

The male (LL-10-02) is pretty fiesty and active, however he does allow handling and is better the more frequently he's handled. He may show some slight neuro problems- it seems like he's a little wobbly when moving about, which is why I've priced him so low. He does not show any major signs at all, and it may be nothing-- but just a little CYA. $200 plus shipping.

The female (LL-10-07) is a bit more shy and timid, however she does strike/bite when provoked. No neuro signs whatsoever with this girl. $250 plus shipping.

This link is to a blog on iherp with a bunch of photos taken today: http://www.iherp.com/Public/Blog/Detail.aspx?UID=81593

I am FedEx Certified; shipping tends to be $40-$90 depending on how far away you are, and local pick up or delivery is fine. I'm in 84098.
Email works best for any questions, llentsch17@gmail.com
At this point I am not looking for any trades, except for plastic/pvc cages 4 ft and larger.
Thanks for looking!
Lauren
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!