guess i'd say hello since i am new - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-28-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
geckomike1980
guess i'd say hello since i am new

Well first off hello all

i guess that a small intro would be a good place to start,
i'm mike....
this is my first active breeding season.
it is my favor and most active hobby
currently i am breeding leopard geckos and hedgehogs
i say this is my first active season because kept and razed my collection
from baby's just so i would gain the experience of there day to life's and learn to handle any kind of problems while they grew. it also gave me the time to learn about alot of aspects of breeding and plan out how i was going to about the different aspects involved with reptile and exotic breeding.
i'd act like i know every single thing there is to know but i will say that i am consistently learning and looking for more information.
currently i am adding to my leopard gecko breeding stock and also selling the baby's that produce with the plan to get into the reptile trade shows with in the next few months. even tho i do this as a hobby i do keep a small business model in mind for moving my animals. so if you happen to come across any of my animal check them out and if your interested in one or two let me know

Old 11-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #2
Charis
Hello and welcome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!