For Sale CB Smooth Newts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 10-15-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
finchop4
CB Smooth Newts

CB Smooth newts (Lissotriton vulgaris) 2022 hatch 1 3/4" - 2" in length Sold in groups of 6/$120. Additional newts available @ $20 ea. 40 available

Diet - Smooth newts are feasting on: frozen bloodworm, frozen brine shrimp. live blackworms, live whiteworms.

Smooth newts are being kept totally aquatic. 7 - 8" of water and lots of floating plants for them to climb on. Hornwort, Lloydiella, and Elgeria najas are all well adapted for cooler water and climbing newts. Anubias plants planted in sand substrate just breaking the waters surface offer another good place to rest. A slightly bubbling sponge filter and a tightly sealed glass top with a notch cut off one corner for airline egress completes the well adjusted aquatic newt enclosure. (Filter floss stuffed around the exiting airline prevents newt escape).

Shipping is by USPS. USPS overnight is $50. and takes 24 - 48 hours for delivery. USPS Priority mail is $22. and takes 3-7 days depending on zip code . Have shipped many newts using USPS Priority many successfully. Payment is by personal check. I know, I know virtually EVERYBODY uses electronic gismos paypal, square, venmo etc.....ad infinium. I am old and don't use any of that stuff. I'm too busy in my basement propagating as many newts of various species and tropical fish to mess with that stuff. No checking account? Time to find a friend or relative with one.

1st pic is of young newts for sale, 2nd is adult male.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2022, 12:03 AM   #2
lokshin55
do you still have them?

Old 11-24-2022, 07:20 PM   #3
finchop4
Hi Anna, Yes I still have about 14 available yet.
Steve H.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!