looking for ball python morph breeders in or around South Carolina area... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:43 PM   #1
PerfectPetPython
looking for ball python morph breeders in or around South Carolina area...

Does anyone know of any reputable ball python morph breeders in or around South Carolina?

I'm looking to getting into breeding ball pythons, and have about $45,000 to spend on a few morph projects, but I dont want to have them shipped.

Thanks!

Old 04-01-2006, 08:46 AM   #2
hill4803
Are you in St. Louis? Your profile says St. Louis. And I am not even going to ask how an 18 year old got $45,000 to spend on snakes. There are several shows in South Carolina where you could find whatever you are looking for.

Old 04-01-2006, 11:50 AM   #3
Junkyard
$45,000. That is money better spent on college or a house, I would choose the later myself.

Old 04-01-2006, 01:18 PM   #4
jnjreptile
Alan Bosc

Old 04-01-2006, 02:33 PM   #5
PerfectPetPython
Yep, I'm in St Louis currently. I'm planning on moving to South Carolina in a little under a month.

It was money from an inheritance, the rest of the money is going to good use. I figured I could use some to invest in ball pythons. I have no interest in the stock market.

So to clear things up--I'm not asking for judgements, I'm asking for breeders around my area. I see how my message could have been easily confused with "Please read my profile and judge what I just wrote", however, I was just asking for breeders around South Carolina.

Old 04-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #6
Junkyard
Good luck in your travels and your breeding plans. You can even look around on kingsnake.com in the ball python classifieds to find a local breeder out there.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 AM   #7
BLAZZIN_BALLZ
I am in SC and I breed BP's

What part of SC are you moving to?

Old 11-27-2006, 08:43 AM   #8
Cat_72
Pssst, Louis.......the original poster in this thread was "outed" as a scammer awhile ago. After already dealing with CRE, she's the last person you want to get involved with. Look her up on the BOI under Anne Troff, I believe.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:49 AM   #9
Cat_72
Here's a link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ighlight=Troff

Grab a cup of coffee, it's a bit of a long one.

Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 AM   #10
BLAZZIN_BALLZ
Thank you. I cant believe this crap is happening Im trying to build a good rep but its like you cant deal with many people without the risk of destroying your own name. I hope my dealing with CRE wont affect my future business.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!