Trade help please - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
wpatte2005
Trade help please

Could someone please help me,I trade 2 for 1 with a person off here,I wont name yet.Anyway looks as if she may not fulfill her end of the deal.Can someone give me some kind of advice on what I can do.My wife has her name and address and is talking about filing internet fraud charges,also she has mentioned seeing if the local law inforcement there will get involved.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-24-2005, 06:51 PM   #2
Bill_Leverton
Wayne What makes you think she's not going to hold up her end??? We need details in order to give advice

Old 03-24-2005, 06:56 PM   #3
gmherps
You have given no real info here.
How can anybody help you without more info and facts?

Old 03-24-2005, 11:59 PM   #4
wpatte2005
Ok I traded her a ball python and a redtail boa for a dumerils boa.We were supposed to both ship on teusday,I realize there is some trust factor there but someone has to ship how else are you gonna do it.Anyway I ship I know the package has been delivered she hasnt answered my emails since tuesday,my wife has called her home and the only time someone answered when they realized what my wife was calling for they hung up on her.I could just let it go,I wouldnt be losing that much,but stuff like this burns my but and i won't just let it go.It was a deal i made on here,they only TIME i HAVE EVER SHIPPED AND i MUST SAY i DONT SEE IT EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.I havent given a name because I still have hopes there is a reason for this but once I have had enough I will go ahead.She has a cheesy little web site stating that she is going to start dealing exotic snakes i sure hope she doent quit her day job cause it wont last long.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2005, 12:43 AM   #5
Bill_Leverton
Ok fact one you are right to do a trade, someone has to trust and you made the first move you sent yours and she didn’t ship hers,your wife called ....phone got hung up...has there been any other communication? If no...Then I would say try one more time if you don’t get a response, Then Bring this Out to the BOI and let some of us get this solved for you if we can. I think it is some cold blooded S**T that you trusted this person and they ripped you off and not giving her name is putting someone else in the same place to have it done to them ....sometimes kindness is taken as weakness I say the hell with that, EXPOSE HER

Old 03-25-2005, 01:53 AM   #6
wpatte2005
Her forum name is freakofnature66.What pisses me off is i am not a breeder just a collector so these were just a couple of baby snakes you know,they were pets.Anyway she has a web site like I may have said and the only other comment on there was about someone getting screwed over by one her friends on a trade.Wish i had seen that beforehand.Thanks for the help
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-25-2005, 04:24 AM   #7
oorob00
I would keep calling until an adult pics up. By looking at her website she looks like she is 15. Definatly keep calling and if you have her address try looking it up on whitepages.com and do a reverse address lookup.

Old 03-25-2005, 06:39 AM   #8
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by oorob00
I would keep calling until an adult pics up. By looking at her website she looks like she is 15. Definatly keep calling and if you have her address try looking it up on whitepages.com and do a reverse address lookup.
Rob he must have an address if he sent her the snakes I think if you really want to get some where, with this Whole mess you should bring it out to THE BOI and expose her where all can see instead of here where noone really looks JMO

Old 03-25-2005, 07:21 AM   #9
Lucille
Wayne, I went back through your previous posts to see what I could do to help, as making a contract with a minor presents many difficulties. I see you were trying to trade these out so you could expand your collection of smaller snakes; but I am curious as to why you made an offer on a boa a week ago here on Fauna if your intention is to get out of large snakes?
Here is your trade post:

"Yes I have some photos and will post them this evening(I am at work now,shhhhh).I am open to any trades as long as it is something I dont have.Here is a list of what I do have

1.0 dumerils
1.2 redtails
1.0 ball python
1.0 albino burm
1.0 JCP
1.0 San Diego Gopher
0.1 albino corn

I have been looking for rosies,granite spotteds like i said I am not abreeder just a collector.I have managed to fight the impulse toget large snakes so that I can continue to expand."

Old 03-25-2005, 07:33 AM   #10
oorob00
doh i didnt think about that. i was 430 in the morning and my brain wasnt quite working. BTW how is the girl i sent you doing?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread