For Sale 110.75.0 Iranian Fat Tail (Eublepharis Angramainyu) more pics in reply post - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 02-27-2023, 10:48 PM   #1
Bammer43
110.75.0 Iranian Fat Tail (Eublepharis Angramainyu) more pics in reply post

Greetings! My name is Kevin Ras and I am the US Representative for BION Terrarium Center out of Ukraine. I am based in Southern California. Despite the situation in Ukrain, BION has been able to still consistently breed rare and quality healthy CB reptiles. We are preparing for an import in early March and have some last minute offers.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Usbionrep@gmail.com or text (619)300-5511

Eublepharis Angrimainyu available.

$400/pair & $150 for single male
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2023, 12:47 AM   #2
BubbasEmporium
Local to San Diego as well, would love to get some pictures of a potential pair

Old 03-08-2023, 12:54 AM   #3
Bammer43
Eublepharis Angramainyu pics

More pics of the Iranian Fat Tails we have.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!