my baby passed away - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-19-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
kathizzy
Thumbs down my baby passed away

Hello everyone,id just like to thank everybody for all the help and advice on my sick baby beardie. Unfortunately she passed away this morning. I don't no wot she died of,but she kept opening her mouth,does anybody know if thats breathing probs? She wasn't feeding so i had to feed her by hand,after her last feed she fell of her baskin log and died. I'm heartbroken, but still got 1 baby,so all my attention will go on him now. Thanks every1

Old 08-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #2
Brenda777
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope the other one does real good for you.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:02 AM   #3
Cat_72
Aw Kathy...I'm sorry to hear you lost her.

It's very possible she had some kind of respiratory problem, that can cause the symptoms you described. I would make sure you thoroughly disinfect anything she came into contact with, or that was used to feed her, just to be on the safe side. I wouldn't want your other baby to become ill as well.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:58 PM   #4
kathizzy
Thanks for the help and condolances,it means a lot to me. You guys are great

Old 08-19-2006, 02:16 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
I'm sorry to hear of your baby passing away. I hope things work out well with your other baby.

Good luck,

Old 08-19-2006, 04:29 PM   #6
dragonchick88
I am sorry about your loss. I am curious, you said she was breathing weird, did you have her on sand? Sand has been known to cause problems with breathing issues, some dont have a problem with sand but I have heard of causing breathing problems. I am sure we all would get alittle sick if we were kept in dust all our lives ( no affense to those who use sand ). YOU DID ALL YOU COUDL FOR HER AND I AM VERY SURE SHE APPRECIATES YOU FOR IT. We cant help everything, heck not even ourselves sometimes, just know you gave it your all and your thanked for it!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!