Can someone identify this BP? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-30-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
Redneck_Crow
Can someone identify this BP?

I picked this guy up from a seller who had labeled him as "alien heads het albino." Hmmm...never heard of that particular morph. But I bought the little guy. His color but not his pattern reminds me of my first ball python and I've got a soft spot in my heart for snappy pythons.

I've gotten all sorts of opinions about this guy--anything from black pastel to het red axanthic, which so far seems the closest. He's a pet, but I'd still like to know if he is any sort of a morph.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
Focal
Neat!! I like that belly line and the nose. He looks kinda like one I picked up a while back:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=dinker+alert

Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Redneck_Crow
Your's looks to be the same as mine. Mine is also a very "active" guy and tough to photograph. Too bad y'all live so far away. I'd lend you Darth Jackass to see if there is a super form. And yeah, he did earn the name.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
KY Reptiles
I love the name!!! Made me laugh!! Lol!

Very neat looking I would breed him to a normal female see what happens. The nose spot is adorable!!

Old 07-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #5
Redneck_Crow
To me his face kinda looks like this, with the nose spot and dark lines on his lips:
Attached Images

Old 07-30-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
KY Reptiles
I woulda named him Jack Skeleton - Skelington? Dunno exactly which one is his "last name" - then, hehe.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #7
snakesRkewl
The belly is very close to black pastel
The aliens are shaped like and are floating like black pastel
The snake has the little squiggly lines around the spots in the aliens
White coming up off of the belly like black pastel

Could be het red but to me it looks more like a black pastel

Old 07-30-2011, 07:47 PM   #8
Redneck_Crow
I'm going to have to toss him in with my pastel yb female someday and see if he makes any kind of interesting babies. If I get a black pewter out of it then I'll know.

I didn't buy the guy as a breeder, but the more I look at him the more I like him, even though he is not very bright even by snake standards. I have to take the paper towels out of his cage when I feed him--he's managed to gift wrap his dinner twice now.

Old 07-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #9
snakesRkewl
Ha, I have a couple that seem to manage to "gift wrap" their meals quite often, lol

Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
scottscbr
youtube brian gundys jaguar. i bought her from him at the last san jose show. looks alot like yours

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!