Moving - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #21
Shadera
Utopia! I can picture it now.

*knockknock*
Can I borrow a cup of rats? I'm all out.

I'm moving to western Montana. I've always wanted to live in MT, so this is a dream come true.

Old 10-13-2011, 12:02 PM   #22
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Utopia! I can picture it now.

*knockknock*
Can I borrow a cup of rats? I'm all out.

I'm moving to western Montana. I've always wanted to live in MT, so this is a dream come true.
To the bolded: THAT would be awesome!

Old 10-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #23
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
No I didn't

Where's everyone moving too?

I think it was back in the 80's certain breeders were talking about a herp community which I don't think is all that bad of an idea. Can you imagine a private community of fellow herpers and no frightened neighbors....
Have you been to a show and seen some of these "fellow herpers"??....

Old 10-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #24
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Have you been to a show and seen some of these "fellow herpers"??....

Of course, I've seen it all

Old 10-30-2011, 11:05 AM   #25
Shadera
Sold the house,so that's a ton of bricks off my shoulders. One of the contractors we were interviewing to fix the place up so we could have a hope of selling it in this market made an offer on it as-is and we're taking it. We're closing one day this week.

Got the important items packed, and am gonna let the employer foot the bill for some big burly guys to come pack and load the rest of it.

So far, not so bad. I hope everyone else's moves are going as well.

Old 10-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #26
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
Sold the house,so that's a ton of bricks off my shoulders. One of the contractors we were interviewing to fix the place up so we could have a hope of selling it in this market made an offer on it as-is and we're taking it. We're closing one day this week.

Got the important items packed, and am gonna let the employer foot the bill for some big burly guys to come pack and load the rest of it.

So far, not so bad. I hope everyone else's moves are going as well.
I hope you dont have anything TOO heavy for me to lift.

Old 10-30-2011, 04:16 PM   #27
deborahbroadus
That's great, Shadera!

I'm on schedule. Sold all the big-ticket heavy items, rented a dumpster for everything that I am NOT taking, and have one more "walk-thru" (people taking items that I plan to dump) planned.

Then my daughter will come and help me sort though the rest of it, pack what I want, toss the rest and the rest is up to the movers...

(it reads like a PERFECT plan and schedule...just waiting for life to screw something up..) lol

Old 10-30-2011, 05:22 PM   #28
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
I hope you dont have anything TOO heavy for me to lift.
Bring some hot friends. And some crisco.

Sounds like you're in the home stretch Deborah. I hope it continues to go smoothly. I've been in much the same situation, thinking this has been waaaay too easy so far. I keep looking up, waiting for that piano to fall on me.

Old 10-30-2011, 05:32 PM   #29
garweft
I have to admit I'm quite a bit jealous. I've always wanted to live in the rocky mnt. area for at least a few years. I still plan to at some point. Maybe retirement.

I have a friend that just lost his job after a powerplant closure. I felt bad for him until he got a job out in Denver..... Now I wish I could lose my job.... lol

Old 12-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #30
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
I have to admit I'm quite a bit jealous. I've always wanted to live in the rocky mnt. area for at least a few years. I still plan to at some point. Maybe retirement.

I have a friend that just lost his job after a powerplant closure. I felt bad for him until he got a job out in Denver..... Now I wish I could lose my job.... lol
Come visit sometime, Matt. My friends from this area will always be welcome to come stay for a while. Maybe help sling some snake crap while they're visiting.

Just down to a little over a week to go, and I'm trying to hold my sanity together. Closing on the house is tomorrow (finally), and the movers will be here Monday and Tuesday. We leave town next Monday.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!