Just Thought I should say thanks to the fauna community - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Briscoe007
Just Thought I should say thanks to the fauna community

I have had a few snakes for sale and put up a few more this week, because one of my dogs ate part of a towel, ended up with a complicated obstruction and needed a $2200 surgery (a surgery that I did not have the money for).

All of my snakes that have been for sale and those that I put up for sale sold this week netting $1900. Most who bought wished me luck with my dog and others sent PMs, emails, or text wishing me luck.

My dog is laying beside me on the couch with about a foot of stitches on her stomach, but she is mending largely because fauna members chose to buy my snakes so I could pay for her surgery.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Briscoe

Old 10-16-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
scarnicom
Great group of people on here for the most part!

Best of luck to a quick and painless recovery.

Old 10-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #3
hhmoore
Poor (dumbass) guy - hope he recovers well, and the process is as smooth as possible for both of you.

Old 10-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #4
smb2585
Glad the Fauna Community could help. Hopefully your pup gets better soon!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!