SOLD!! Blood Boa Female 3.5yo Red and Freindly - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 09-08-2016, 06:55 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Blood Boa Female 3.5yo Red and Freindly

I found this stunning really red Blood Boa at the San Diego Reptile Show. She is Nicaraguan and Jared says it was a European blood line. i got her from Jared Ahsman who confirmed she is from parents that are: Nicaraguan (European line). She is so clean because her parents are: bloody hypo male and hypo het for blood female with nice genetic diversity.

I bought a female visual blood and male het for blood. I re-homed the male as he was not friendly and I am not a breeder. When she was a little baby, she was defensive with this strange alien open mouth typical of Nicaraguans, but she outgrew it very quickly. As an adult, she stayed red. No photoshop; what you see is really her. She is an angel. Fairly cool, calm, sweet. She has a healthy feeding response and eats medium to large frozen rats. She is about 5 ft. and 3.5 years old. She makes an excellent pet, photography project and can also be bred. I would not wish to part with her, but due to serious and chronic carpel tunnel in both wrists, hands, arms and adrenal exhaustion, I have to re-home my entire collection and rest. No trades, serious inquiries. I live in CA and can ship anywhere in US. Asking $1100.00 plus shipping
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2016, 07:20 PM   #2
auletto
Price?

Old 09-08-2016, 08:40 PM   #3
spiralawakening
i am working on it..speaking to my mentor, as they are pets, I am not a breeder. He will tell me the suggested market price. Meanwhile, if you like to make an offer, feel free. I will update tonight.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-08-2016, 10:03 PM   #4
spiralawakening
$1100 plus shipping. tx
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2016, 08:44 PM   #5
spiralawakening
I found this stunning really red Blood Boa at the San Diego Reptile Show from Jared Ohsman. She is Nicaraguan and Jared says it was a European blood line. He is looking it up to verify but he states he got it from a private breeder. He is looking it up but believes her to be from:
a bloody hypo male and a
het blood for anery came (from plasma?)
the male was the blood hypo
and the female hypo het for blood
I bought a female visual blood and male het for blood. I re-homed the male as he was not friendly and I am not a breeder.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2016, 10:52 PM   #6
Constrictor Creations
Looks to have Colombian influence, I keep/breed Central American boas. she's gorgeous...but the only way she would be "Nicaraguan " would mean she's a "Berry" line blood which as stunning as she is .. not nic. or pure c.a..I'm almost positive I've seen this boa before..

Old 09-14-2016, 11:01 PM   #7
spiralawakening
First, you could not have seen her before. i have had her since she was a baby and have never ever posted her on anything. I am not a breeder. I also talked to the breeder, so you are not correct on this account either. There are private breeders you do not know about. For example I work with private indigo breeders that no one knows about. Their name is not out in public at all. No ego, no name.. They are not interested in their name and they just have money and private passions. But that is ok. )) x
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-14-2016, 11:03 PM   #8
spiralawakening
thanks for the complement though x
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2016, 04:41 PM   #9
mikedahitman87
Vin Russo also produced some pure Nicaraguan bloods this year from a pair of hets.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Old 09-15-2016, 05:10 PM   #10
spiralawakening
yes. they are awesome snakes. this one is so friendly.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blood, blood boa, bloodred, red