For Sale Stunning Leopard Boa 3 .O. Male Adult - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM   #11
elena
Zayda, the best way to share your positive experience with others is to post it on the BOI. This ad will fade into obscurity, but the BOI is forever. If you are truly pleased with Lisa, a positive thread on the BOI is the best way to help her. There is a thread on the BOI describing how to post, but if you need help, feel free to reach out for help.

Old 08-12-2017, 11:47 PM   #12
spiralawakening
This BRB and the leopard listed on Fauna and on multiple other sites already SOLD to a competent experienced owner. My criteria for a sale are based on legal criteria. I do not discriminate based on age, sex, gender, religion, class, color, or occupation. The criteria to purchase are who will make the best long-term home, the least amount of exploitation and who has the experience, knowledge and equipment and ability to care for the animal. I prefer local buyers who will drive to my home, see my equipment and meet the snake and let me interview them. This buyer satisfied all the requirements. Thank you, Zearthday.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-02-2018, 11:04 PM   #13
Elvis v
Still available?

Old 12-04-2018, 01:16 AM   #14
Elvis v
Will you take 500

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, leopard, sonoran