For Sale Emerald GTB [female] 650$ Domestically produced - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 07-08-2021, 04:33 PM   #1
Devt03
Emerald GTB [female] 650$ Domestically produced

I need to re home my snake as I cannot take care of her any longer due to my new job at a tax office and covid etc, I got her around 2020 not sure when but she's still in her teens fed well and taken care of well using very nice cage i got from pvccages. Hoping someone will take care of her more than I can, been really busy can't keep an eye on her much anymore. Thanks here some pictures. She is not imported I bought her from reliable seller and she arrived very healthy and no problems.

Only shipping within United States. Will take me some time to send out the shipment due to hot weather and been busy. Want to make sure everything goes ok! She will be well fed and hydrated for the trip.
Policy:
Will not refund DOA Or accept any returns.
I will use FedEx Or UPS whatever to your liking, Shipping rate will vary depending on location unless I use flat rate if you have any questions feel free to ask

Payment options will need to be discussed, I am trying to avoid online payments am afraid of being scammed so let's talk!

If you are interested contact me please!
My telegram is @dieselfoxboye
My phone number 815 670 6506 (Do not call please! Only text.)

7/8/2020
Do not message me for photos. I DO NOT need to give you photos. The images I will upload will be from today.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2021, 04:42 PM   #2
The ReptiRanch
Scam!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 07-08-2021, 04:52 PM   #3
Devt03
Scam? Use your brain. My phone number is located in my area and I have pictures. Whatever. That's a nice welcome from this community
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2021, 05:02 PM   #4
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devt03 View Post
Scam? Use your brain. My phone number is located in my area and I have pictures. Whatever. That's a nice welcome from this community
My apologies if you are real, but there are way too many red flags for me to want to do business with you or reccomend anyone else to

Old 07-08-2021, 05:10 PM   #5
Devt03
No worries and no problem. I'm just looking into rehoming my snake to have someone take better care of her and get something back from it at least, havent had any luck with finding sites to sell safely so trying my best, Cheers
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-08-2021, 05:15 PM   #6
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devt03 View Post
No worries and no problem. I'm just looking into rehoming my snake to have someone take better care of her and get something back from it at least, havent had any luck with finding sites to sell safely so trying my best, Cheers
Best of luck!

Old 07-08-2021, 05:45 PM   #7
elena
A word of advice: No one is going to spend hundreds of dollars on a snake if you can’t guarantee that she will arrive alive. If you have so little confidence in your ability to ship her properly, you should offer her for local pick up only. If you want to provide a shipping option but you’re not sure how to do it, shipyourreptiles.com provides detailed shipping instructions.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:57 PM   #8
Milo Garcia
Can you provide info on the “reliable” source you purchased her from? Can her sex be verified or guaranteed?

Milo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa, gtb