HOW TO CONTACT FC WITH A QUESTION - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-18-2021, 12:15 PM   #1
faunasherman
HOW TO CONTACT FC WITH A QUESTION

I have found a thread that I want to reply to, but after I write my reply and submit it, I get a message that THIS USER'S PRIVATE MAILBOX IS FULL AND CANNOT RECEIVE MORE MESSAGES AT THIS TIME (not exact wording). My question is this. Why is it going to a PRIVATE mailbox, when the post is PUBLIC? Thank you.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:24 PM   #2
elena
It sounds like you hit the "Contact" button instead of the "Post Reply" button.

Old 07-18-2021, 01:57 PM   #3
WebSlave
How about providing a link to the ad and indicating which button, exactly, you are clicking on? But more than likely, Elena is correct.

Quire frankly, some advertisers do need to manage their accounts here a bit more effectively if they expect to get replies to the ads they place on this site. I have to chase after members quite often who no longer have valid email addresses, or such as in this case, allow their private message inbox to fill up and reject new messages from prospective customers.

I guess you know the old adage, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink." Well, sometimes that does apply here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!