Trade LTC KINIXYS BELLIANA NOGUEYI - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-02-2016, 12:57 AM   #1
Griffin902
LTC KINIXYS BELLIANA NOGUEYI

I have available 1 male nogueyi. He was imported over 12 years ago and has been on quite a journey. This animal was originally thought to be female but has been proven otherwise as male, so that's what he's being listed as. This is fresh blood for your breeding group. Id prefer to trade him. I'm interested in radiated and aldabra hatchlings, and may consider other trades. He's an eating machine and very curious. I was originally going to keep him and I'm in no rush to get rid of him. He has an incredible personality which is why this is difficult for me but he needs to be in one the few breeding programs out there. I will only sell him to an active breeder of this species. Rare opportunity in the U.S.

If you would like to purchase him he is $850 +shipping through PayPal. (when weather permits). Would also be willing to deliver halfway for a small fee depending on your location. Trades for radiated (CBW compliant) nor Aldabra hatchling, high end lizards, and heloderma.
PM with any questions or inquires. I can email pics at your request I'm not sure why mine show up upside down. I'm Located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!