SOLD!! Moonglow Adult Female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #1
spiralawakening
Moonglow Adult Female

Sold> thanks Kris.
Beautiful Moonglow in every way, she is perfect. 5 ft, ~7lbs. A+ face, lovely eyes, perfect bowties that are lavender/white, great white tail and head and in between yellows. She is 4 years old. Healthy, hearty and extremely friendly. She eats a FTM rat every 7-10 days. I bought her as a baby from Brian Russo. He suggested her value today somewhere between $2300 and $2100. She lives I a 4 ft long x 28 deep stack with rear heat near 90 and cool side 80. She has a large water bowl (12x12), hide box and lives on thick corrugated paper and $2100.

I am happy to have everything in writing, but I will interview you by phone so we can have a proper dialogue and I can make sure she goes to the best home/owner. Paypal is best option using SYR Monday overnight. Depending on temps, we will only ship when safe.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
albino, anerythristic, hypo, kahl