Paul Bollinger Bayou Surreal GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-06-2003, 07:14 PM   #1
Anthony Chodan
Thumbs up Paul Bollinger Bayou Surreal GOOD GUY!

I recently completed a deal with Paul out of La, and it went over smooth. UPS messed up, but Paul kept in good contact, and I will continue to do business with him!
<b>
GOOD GUY!

Old 05-02-2003, 10:41 AM   #2
DKranich
Paul Bollinger- Well done!

I also just completed a transaction with Paul and it was very smooth. He sent me exactly what I ordered and all the animals were in great condition and shipped correctly. His communication was also excellent. Thanks Paul.

Doug Kranich, Millinocket, ME

Old 05-02-2003, 11:57 AM   #3
PAUL BOLLINGER
THANKS DOUG,
I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD WITH YOUR NEW ADDITIONS.

Old 05-03-2003, 12:54 AM   #4
RedInTheTail
Thumbs up Paul is GREAT!

I just got a pair of bullsnakes and I must say that they are truly awesome. Paul, thanks for the pair of top notch bulls. If I had one word to describe this deal it would be SMOOTH. I wish they all went through like this! Thanks Again

-Kemper Ruth

Old 05-04-2003, 03:06 PM   #5
viandy
Thumbs up buying from Bollinger

I recently bought a pair of E.flavirufa from Paul. Every part of the transaction went well, he made certain I understood the animal's needs, let me know shipping date in advance, and checked to make sure they'd arrived and I was satisfied.
I am very happy with the snakes, they're perfect specimens in great shape. Very clean, well packed and shipped. I have no hesitation in recommending Paul, and would have no hesitation about buying from him again.
Andy Via
Richmond, Va

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!