For Sale Juvenile female aztec possible het anery - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 03-25-2021, 03:18 PM   #1
sincitydragons
Juvenile female aztec possible het anery

I purchased this girl from Project Reptiles in late 2019. She was labeled as 66% het anery though if you looked at her you might think she is an anery since she is so dark. I think she'd be a great addition to an anery or img product as dark as she is. She's a great feeder taking rats, mice, and quail any way you give them to her. Roughly 30" long as I've been slow growing her.

I've decided to let her go to make more room for my colubrids since I have another aztec female who is better suited to my projects. First couple of pics are when I first got her and last is her now...

Will consider trades or partial trades for: blue tongue skink/s, sonoran gopher snakes, bull snakes, cape baja gophers, MBK's, dot-dash or very bold stripped California kings, Kunashir island rat snakes, bairds rat snakes, or various hybrids.

Asking $475 shipped within the continuous 48 weather permitting. Short-term payment plans acceptable, 25% down non-refundable, 50% within 30 days and paid in full by 60 days. Any payments beyond the down-payment are refundable should you not be able to make full payment.

You can contact me here, but it's quicker if you text me at 702-496-0610 or on FB at www.facebook.com/beardedherper or www.facebook.com/thebeardedherper
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
anery, aztec, boa, imperator