Adult Male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-24-2021, 03:52 AM   #1
SpectrumExotics
Arrow Adult Male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis

8 year old proven adult 14" male South African Leopard Tortoise Pardalis Pardalis Proven

I personally raised him from a hatchling in an enclosed chamber to produce a smoother shell than most captive raised Leopard Tortoises. He was raised in a high humidity enclosure and was being fed on a variety of dark leafy greens from Escarole, Endive, Dandelions, Hibiscus leaves, supplemented with Mazuri Tortoise Diet until he was about 10” and then raised outdoors. He’s got a appetite and continues to grow each year and his growth rings prove that. In the summer I soak him about 4 days a week and during the winter time he stays indoors unless deemed necessary where he stays in an insulated radiated heat emitted night box. He's proven and has bred actively. I’m releasing him from my collection because I’ve decided to veer away from tortoises. I’m asking for $2200 OBO local pickup or +shipping. Will provide photos upon request via. E-mail

Ralph
ralphhcorpuz@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2021, 09:58 AM   #2
nandusnandus
This and the female in your other listing were on Craigslist as local listings in Phoenix just this Thursday. They were both listed as females and being sold for $400 each as 7-year-olds. It appears that you are in Nevada and now selling them as having been raised by you. The exact same adult picture was used in the CL listing. I actually communicated with the person who had them listed in Phoenix. Perhaps, there is a good explanation for this. In order to make sure that everything is legitimate, I think the Fauna users would appreciate some elaboration.

Old 10-24-2021, 11:12 AM   #3
SpectrumExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandusnandus View Post
This and the female in your other listing were on Craigslist as local listings in Phoenix just this Thursday. They were both listed as females and being sold for $400 each as 7-year-olds. It appears that you are in Nevada and now selling them as having been raised by you. The exact same adult picture was used in the CL listing. I actually communicated with the person who had them listed in Phoenix. Perhaps, there is a good explanation for this. In order to make sure that everything is legitimate, I think the Fauna users would appreciate some elaboration.
Like I mentioned in my other thread. I can reassure you that whoever this “phantom” person is who’s saving my photos and reposting them ANYWHERE outside of Nevada doesn’t not own these two tortoises. I’ve been contacted numerous times by “trolls” have tried meeting people locally with not a single person showing up. With MY tortoises in my car, in a concrete mixing tub waiting to be sold. People have shown interest, but when I come deliver suddenly their phones go out and people stop responding. I have these two posted on multiple markets. With my contact info available, I am MORE than happy to answer phone calls, FaceTime with my tortoises and my identity as proof of evidence. I have no problem responding, I prefer smooth clear-cut communication.

However, if you’re trolling or have been one of those people asking for my address to send a cashiers check, being suspicious about the entire transaction good luck! I’d rather keep them.

Ralph
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2021, 12:11 PM   #4
nickolasanastasiou
Ralph, please send WebSlave a private message to get your two accounts merged.

Old 10-24-2021, 12:19 PM   #5
SpectrumExotics
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Ralph, please send WebSlave a private message to get your two accounts merged.
Done, thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2021, 12:19 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumExotics View Post
Done, thank you.
I appreciate it.

Old 10-25-2021, 09:46 PM   #7
SpectrumExotics
Update new photo

Update new photo, still available.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2021, 10:43 PM   #8
nandusnandus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumExotics View Post
Like I mentioned in my other thread. I can reassure you that whoever this “phantom” person is who’s saving my photos and reposting them ANYWHERE outside of Nevada doesn’t not own these two tortoises. I’ve been contacted numerous times by “trolls” have tried meeting people locally with not a single person showing up. With MY tortoises in my car, in a concrete mixing tub waiting to be sold. People have shown interest, but when I come deliver suddenly their phones go out and people stop responding. I have these two posted on multiple markets. With my contact info available, I am MORE than happy to answer phone calls, FaceTime with my tortoises and my identity as proof of evidence. I have no problem responding, I prefer smooth clear-cut communication.

However, if you’re trolling or have been one of those people asking for my address to send a cashiers check, being suspicious about the entire transaction good luck! I’d rather keep them.

Ralph
Thank you for the response. I hope that you don't take my post personally. I felt an obligation to point-out the Phoenix CL listing in order to minimize the odds of any foul play. However, your response seems to clear things up. I appreciate you taking the time to clarify.

Old 10-29-2021, 05:26 AM   #9
SpectrumExotics
Update price $3750 OBO local pickup or +shipping.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2021, 12:04 AM   #10
SpectrumExotics
Update price $2200 OBO local pick up or +shipping through ShipYourReptiles.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
leopard, pardalis, south, spp, tortoise