FedEx Packaging Test Application- Does it need to be overnighted? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:01 AM   #11
Shadera
I paid for shipping mine as well. It was less than twenty bucks, hardly enough to break me considering that they do the actual testing for free and will ship the box back free if you like. I considered it a cost of doing business.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #12
Quiet Tempest
Send an email to packagingservices@fedex.com Explain tell them what you are doing and ask them for the account number for transportation billing. When I did this, they sent me the number I needed as well as reminders for packing my box for live reptile shipment.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:13 PM   #13
joshc24
I was told t oship overnight just like I would a snake. They paid for the shipping because they said its not my job to pay because it is something they need me to do to become certified. So far im pretty happy with them... ( besides waiting on hold all the time lol )

Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #14
Quiet Tempest
It's been over a week now and I'm still waiting for the waiver I need to sign.... how long did it take for you guys to receive your waivers after your package was approved?

Old 06-24-2010, 01:21 PM   #15
Quiet Tempest
Whoops.. posted that in the wrong thread. I meant for it to go to in the sticky thread.

Old 06-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
Khaman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Tempest View Post
It's been over a week now and I'm still waiting for the waiver I need to sign.... how long did it take for you guys to receive your waivers after your package was approved?
I had mine in a matter of hours after I notified my rep that my box had passed.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:15 AM   #17
HyderHouseHerps
I shipped mine ground! $5

Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 PM   #18
Willow
I just got my cert finished up last month, and was given an account number by my rep. so I didn't have to pay for the shipping. So who ever is being told that Fedex dosnt pay anymore, need to ask for a new rep.

Also got my wavier signed about 3 days after my box passed...but that was only because I waited that long to talk to my rep lol...she emailed my paperwork to me as soon as she was informed that my box had passed

Old 06-29-2010, 09:51 AM   #19
charlie476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willow View Post
I just got my cert finished up last month, and was given an account number by my rep. so I didn't have to pay for the shipping. So who ever is being told that Fedex dosnt pay anymore, need to ask for a new rep.

Also got my wavier signed about 3 days after my box passed...but that was only because I waited that long to talk to my rep lol...she emailed my paperwork to me as soon as she was informed that my box had passed
Did you wavier say that it is for business to business only?

Old 07-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #20
Daequix
I agree with Focal X- I had my account rep tell me they paid but not provide me with the number, when I checked in with the test lab they informed me (and read to me in a very clerky snotty tone) that they do not pay for shipping. Ooops? I felt like I was committing a crime by asking! lol Okay....no way to save money on this one!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!