Snake in the house - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-03-2016, 03:14 PM   #1
Cottonguy
Snake in the house

My wife woke me up at 6:15 this morning saying there was a snake in the hallway. I have a small ball python so I though he had escaped. She said no it wasn't him. At first she thought it was one of our kid's rubber snakes and she went to pick it up and it flicked its tongue and scared the bejeezus out of her.
I got up and lo and behold sure enough a baby kingsnake is sitting in the hallway. I scooped him up into a critter keeper container. I went outside to see if I could find a hole somewhere I didn't know about or some way he could have gotten inside. While looking I come across a 2ft corn snake as well. I've been finding a few 4-5 foot snake skins for the past few months in our back yard and I knew we had snakes around but apparently we have a lot of snakes around.
We don't live in the country but in a residential neighborhood. So I was surprised to find one in the house and then on the same morning another one outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #2
bcr229
Cute! I found a juvenile black rat snake in my foyer a few years ago. The sun had just gone down and I hadn't turned many lights on yet in the house, so I also thought one of mine had gotten out.

It was quite cool that evening so he spent the night in a critter keeper and we let him loose outside the next morning in a sunny spot in the garden.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!